annajpg
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am 19 was looking for people in my same situation, doing gcses as a private candidate
AngelaVickers
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by annajpg)
I am 19 was looking for people in my same situation, doing gcses as a private candidate
Hi!!! I'm also 19 doing GCSES as a private candidate! Are you self teaching?
annajpg
Rep:
?
(Original post by AngelaVickers)
Hi!!! I'm also 19 doing GCSES as a private candidate! Are you self teaching?
omg yes someone! ahaha I am yeah which gcses are you taking?
AngelaVickers
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
omg yes someone! ahaha I am yeah which gcses are you taking?
History, psychology and maths! What about you?
annajpg
Rep:
?
History, psychology and maths! What about you?
Citizenship studies, English lit, Religious studies B and Geography. How are you finding it? Are you self teaching the subjects as well? Unluky we don't have subjects in common
Ailurophile03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
me but im 15
annajpg
Rep:
?
(Original post by cieloceleste)
me but im 15
which subjects are you taking ?
Ailurophile03
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
which subjects are you taking ?
biology, chemistry, physics, maths, english language, pure maths and bengali. how about u
AngelaVickers
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Citizenship studies, English lit, Religious studies B and Geography. How are you finding it? Are you self teaching the subjects as well? Unluky we don't have subjects in common
I am self teaching as well so we have that in common! How are you finding it? English is my best subject and I'll be self teaching English Lit A-Level in June so maybe I could help if you have any questions regarding that subject! Are you planning on going to university in the future?!
annajpg
Rep:
?
(Original post by cieloceleste)
biology, chemistry, physics, maths, english language, pure maths and bengali. how about u
Citizenship studies, English lit, Religious studies B and Geography
annajpg
Rep:
?
I am self teaching as well so we have that in common! How are you finding it? English is my best subject and I'll be self teaching English Lit A-Level in June so maybe I could help if you have any questions regarding that subject! Are you planning on going to university in the future?!
Yes i am, basically I already did Alevels and after that I applied to a university in Holland but they rejected the request becuse I miss 4 GCSE
Originally im italian but when i first moved to the UK I was already 16 so they put me in College doing Alevels so I didn't get the chance to take gcses.
Now I find myself having to do everything by myself D:
Well I was confused on some things with English lit because I see that people are studying different books and stuff for the exam, but I don't know on which ones I should focus on..
AngelaVickers
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes i am, basically I already did Alevels and after that I applied to a university in Holland but they rejected the request becuse I miss 4 GCSE
Originally im italian but when i first moved to the UK I was already 16 so they put me in College doing Alevels so I didn't get the chance to take gcses.
Now I find myself having to do everything by myself D:
Well I was confused on some things with English lit because I see that people are studying different books and stuff for the exam, but I don't know on which ones I should focus on..
Ohhh right that makes sense! Haha what a confusing time you've had! Do you know which specification you're studying and what exam board you're taking the exams with?
For example I'm studying AQA Maths where as some people study Edexcel Maths!
annajpg
Rep:
?
Ohhh right that makes sense! Haha what a confusing time you've had! Do you know which specification you're studying and what exam board you're taking the exams with?
For example I'm studying AQA Maths where as some people study Edexcel Maths!
Yes I'm doing everything with Edexcel board
AngelaVickers
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Yes I'm doing everything with Edexcel board
If you haven't already, have a look on here https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...ture-2015.html
SmilingWombat
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm just doing one subject as an private candidate as I need it for my first choice uni entry, I've already done English and maths and will be starting an access to higher education course in September. I'm self teaching and will be writing human biology in May.
Nct127
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hey I also wanna self study. Can give me all the information about Alevels edexcel english language. The syllabus.I mean how to prepare? What r the things I need to learn?
AngelaVickers
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Nct127)
Hey I also wanna self study. Can give me all the information about Alevels edexcel english language. The syllabus.I mean how to prepare? What r the things I need to learn?
https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...uage-2015.html
This should be helpful.
you will need to follow the content on there
peachesnhanbinie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Me! I'm doing geography, ESL, chem, bio, and physics 😊
AngelaVickers
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
How are you finding it?
(Original post by peachesnhanbinie)
Me! I'm doing geography, ESL, chem, bio, and physics 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (14)
6.57%
They might tell the bully (22)
10.33%
I don't think they'd understand (36)
16.9%
It might lead to more bullying (74)
34.74%
There's nothing they could do (67)
31.46%

Watched Threads