Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am 19 was looking for people in my same situation, doing gcses as a private candidate

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annajpg)
    I am 19 was looking for people in my same situation, doing gcses as a private candidate
    Hi!!! I'm also 19 doing GCSES as a private candidate! Are you self teaching?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngelaVickers)
    Hi!!! I'm also 19 doing GCSES as a private candidate! Are you self teaching?
    omg yes someone! ahaha I am yeah which gcses are you taking?

ReputationRep:
    omg yes someone! ahaha I am yeah which gcses are you taking?
    History, psychology and maths! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    History, psychology and maths! What about you?
    Citizenship studies, English lit, Religious studies B and Geography. How are you finding it? Are you self teaching the subjects as well? Unluky we don't have subjects in common

ReputationRep:
    me but im 15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cieloceleste)
    me but im 15
    which subjects are you taking ?

ReputationRep:
    which subjects are you taking ?
    biology, chemistry, physics, maths, english language, pure maths and bengali. how about u

ReputationRep:
    Citizenship studies, English lit, Religious studies B and Geography. How are you finding it? Are you self teaching the subjects as well? Unluky we don't have subjects in common
    I am self teaching as well so we have that in common! How are you finding it? English is my best subject and I'll be self teaching English Lit A-Level in June so maybe I could help if you have any questions regarding that subject! Are you planning on going to university in the future?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cieloceleste)
    biology, chemistry, physics, maths, english language, pure maths and bengali. how about u
    Citizenship studies, English lit, Religious studies B and Geography

ReputationRep:
    I am self teaching as well so we have that in common! How are you finding it? English is my best subject and I'll be self teaching English Lit A-Level in June so maybe I could help if you have any questions regarding that subject! Are you planning on going to university in the future?!
    Yes i am, basically I already did Alevels and after that I applied to a university in Holland but they rejected the request becuse I miss 4 GCSE
    Originally im italian but when i first moved to the UK I was already 16 so they put me in College doing Alevels so I didn't get the chance to take gcses.
    Now I find myself having to do everything by myself D:
    Well I was confused on some things with English lit because I see that people are studying different books and stuff for the exam, but I don't know on which ones I should focus on..

ReputationRep:
    Yes i am, basically I already did Alevels and after that I applied to a university in Holland but they rejected the request becuse I miss 4 GCSE
    Originally im italian but when i first moved to the UK I was already 16 so they put me in College doing Alevels so I didn't get the chance to take gcses.
    Now I find myself having to do everything by myself D:
    Well I was confused on some things with English lit because I see that people are studying different books and stuff for the exam, but I don't know on which ones I should focus on..
    Ohhh right that makes sense! Haha what a confusing time you've had! Do you know which specification you're studying and what exam board you're taking the exams with?
    For example I'm studying AQA Maths where as some people study Edexcel Maths!

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh right that makes sense! Haha what a confusing time you've had! Do you know which specification you're studying and what exam board you're taking the exams with?
    For example I'm studying AQA Maths where as some people study Edexcel Maths!
    Yes I'm doing everything with Edexcel board

ReputationRep:
    Yes I'm doing everything with Edexcel board
    If you haven't already, have a look on here https://qualifications.pearson.com/e...ture-2015.html

ReputationRep:
    I'm just doing one subject as an private candidate as I need it for my first choice uni entry, I've already done English and maths and will be starting an access to higher education course in September. I'm self teaching and will be writing human biology in May.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.