Turn on thread page Beta

is that what i think watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Since 3year i know a guy, he is pretty cute and so swagg but since he is the best friend of my cousin he is no more speaking to me because of my complicated relation with my cousin so he pass his time insulting me and trying to fustrate me but i don't care. and i realised he like to talk about me all the time and one day i heard his sister telling to him that why he loves me but he doesn't want to tell me, when i heard that i was happy but when she saw me she came toward me trying to explain to me that it is not what iam thinking about and i said thinking about what?what are you talking about.
    and he like to look at me from a far distance.
    finaly i went to another country but i want to know if he have felling for me.it is just a brief summary

ReputationRep:
    So swagg??!!
    :puke:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Please don't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Iqra.)
    So swagg??!!
    :puke:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Please don't

at my satisfaction yes

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.