Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm preparing for a Law interview i have tomorrow and going through questions I am struggling to answer one which could be a possible question tomorrow

Q- Have you ever been in a situation where you realise afterwards that what you said or did was wrong?
    In hindsight what would you have done differently?

If anyone could give me some ideas as to their answer to this so I can formulate some ideas for my own answer that would be awesome

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What is the the interview for? Law firm or Law school?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Callum70017)
    What is the the interview for? Law firm or Law school?
    Law School at University, sorry forgot to specify this in the main post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CopyThat)
    Law School at University, sorry forgot to specify this in the main post.
    Completely fine, whatever tsr comes up with mould that negative into a positive portrayal of your character. An idea would be where you were wrong in secondary school, volunteer work, your job etc but whatever you come up with make it so the recruiter can think we want this guy at our uni.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm preparing for a Law interview i have tomorrow and going through questions I am struggling to answer one which could be a possible question tomorrow

Q- Have you ever been in a situation where you realise afterwards that what you said or did was wrong?
    In hindsight what would you have done differently?

If anyone could give me some ideas as to their answer to this so I can formulate some ideas for my own answer that would be awesome

Thanks
    Think of a situation where you did something wrong? Examples include; making wrong decision during football/rugby/cricket or whatever games. Usually it is a good idea to use these kinds of activities when answering those questions. However you could think of times in school if you have done group work etc.

The basis of MY answer would be as follows;

1) Background into the subject
    2) What I did wrong
    3) Why was it wrong?
    4) When did I realise?
    5) Did I correct it?
    6) How?
    7) What did I learn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawyer2B-)
    Think of a situation where you did something wrong? Examples include; making wrong decision during football/rugby/cricket or whatever games. Usually it is a good idea to use these kinds of activities when answering those questions. However you could think of times in school if you have done group work etc.

The basis of MY answer would be as follows;

1) Background into the subject
    2) What I did wrong
    3) Why was it wrong?
    4) When did I realise?
    5) Did I correct it?
    6) How?
    7) What did I learn?
    (Original post by Callum70017)
    Completely fine, whatever tsr comes up with mould that negative into a positive portrayal of your character. An idea would be where you were wrong in secondary school, volunteer work, your job etc but whatever you come up with make it so the recruiter can think we want this guy at our uni.
    Thanks so much for your replies, it massively helped me to prep for my interview

ReputationRep:
    How did it go?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tooschool4cool)
    How did it go?
    I've no idea, it's really had to tell what they're looking for and some of the questions were fairly difficult on the spot questions.

ReputationRep:
    I've no idea, it's really had to tell what they're looking for and some of the questions were fairly difficult on the spot questions.
    Well good luck, I'm sure you'll do great whatever happens
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.