Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    In a four stage application process;

1) Application
    2) Psyco Tests
    3) VI
    4) AC
    5) Vac Scheme

What are the usual chances of getting a VS after an AC? Im assuming that they will have only a small amount of people at AC as they would have weeded out the rest at the previous stages?

I have heard it is usually 1 in 2 or even 2 in 3 in some cases?

Any one know? J-SP Any ideas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lawyer2B-)
    In a four stage application process;

1) Application
    2) Psyco Tests
    3) VI
    4) AC
    5) Vac Scheme

What are the usual chances of getting a VS after an AC? Im assuming that they will have only a small amount of people at AC as they would have weeded out the rest at the previous stages?

I have heard it is usually 1 in 2 or even 2 in 3 in some cases?

Any one know? J-SP Any ideas?
    Could be anything between 2:1 up to 6:1.

I wouldn’t assume that it is so low by the time you get to the AC stage though, I have rarely seen it get below 2:1 and in my experience it has been closer to 7:2.

Obviously depends on application numbers and number of hires, as well as drop outs and amount of people who decline offers.

Used to recruit 60-75 vac schemers, would interview somewhere between 260-280 candidates, but that had to factor in people withdrawing, declining and reneging offers. I also didn’t have the VI stage, which from experience makes the conversation rate at AC typically a little better.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.