PG Instalments Watch

dominikadercz
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hi,

I would like to ask is possible to receive the 3rd instalment, or some part of it, of the PG Loan earlier than scheduled?

Kind regards
Rona SFE
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by dominikadercz)
Hi,

I would like to ask is possible to receive the 3rd instalment, or some part of it, of the PG Loan earlier than scheduled?

Kind regards
Hi dominikadercz,

Payment dates are set but PGL customers are eligible to apply for Discretionary Payments if they are in financial hardship.

PGL students who wish to apply for a discretionary payment will need to complete a financial hardship form and return with supporting evidence.

Your university will be aware that you are funded by three instalments per academic year with the PGL loan, therefore they may be able to review the payment dates for the course fees and keep these in line with the payments that you receive from us.

The university may be also able to offer other support and advice on what support is available to you.

In the first instance you should speak to your university. If they are unable to help you then give us a call on,

Tel: 0300 100 0031
(Open Monday to Friday from 8.00am to 6.00pm)

We can arrange for the form to be sent to you and advise what evidence to send with it.

Thanks Rona
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (642)
91.06%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (63)
8.94%

Watched Threads