(Original post by afrograd)
Are any of you applying for Postgraduate Loans from Student Finance/Career Development Loans from Co-Op incase you don’t get funding?
Would be very interested if anyone has information about that Professional and Career Development Loan!!
1) As a science graduate who has not yet been employed would I be eligible?
2) How do they decide whether any given programme is likely to increase my employability?
3) How do you prove that you'd like to work in the UK afterwards?
4) What if plans change and you continue onto more further study instead of employment after the given programme?
5) Is Cambridge on the Professional and Career Development register, and if so, does that mean that any MPhil at Cambridge is eligible?
6) Do you determine how much you want to borrow (with the absolute limit of 10k) and therefore can it go towards living costs as well as the tuition fees?
Would be grateful if anyone has insight on any of the above numbered questions!
Ps. I'm interested because it may be more manageable to have a lump sum available at the start for eg. the university composition fee and to pay it off in instalments after the programme! (albeit with interest)