The Student Room Group

How is this unconditional?

I have received an unconditional offer from a University, have accepted it and called them afterward my UCAS advisor told me so. (dumb of me)

The uni has told me that my unconditional offer is conditional.

Their offer statement:
"This offer is based on the qualifications and predicted grades listed on your application form. This offer requires you to
complete your current course of study. You will also be expected to achieve the entry requirements required for this course.
If you decide to change your subjects or withdraw from any of them this will invalidate your offer and you must inform us of
any changes so that we can issue you with an amended offer as appropriate."
Original post by mmartisr
I have received an unconditional offer from a University, have accepted it and called them afterward my UCAS advisor told me so. (dumb of me)

The uni has told me that my unconditional offer is conditional.

Their offer statement:
"This offer is based on the qualifications and predicted grades listed on your application form. This offer requires you to
complete your current course of study. You will also be expected to achieve the entry requirements required for this course.
If you decide to change your subjects or withdraw from any of them this will invalidate your offer and you must inform us of
any changes so that we can issue you with an amended offer as appropriate."

Why do you think it's unconditional?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending