Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello
    I am an EU student and I would've been in the UK for over 10 years by the time my course starts in September 2018. I want to know if I qualify for tuition fees and could apply through the online system ?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Francosi)
    Hello
    I am an EU student and I would've been in the UK for over 10 years by the time my course starts in September 2018. I want to know if I qualify for tuition fees and could apply through the online system ?
    Hi Francosi,

In order to determine your eligibility for tuition fees , can you confirm what course and university you wish to study at in September 2018 ? and do you have any previous study or qualifications ?.

Thanks

Louise

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louise E SFE)
    Hi Francosi,

In order to determine your eligibility for tuition fees , can you confirm what course and university you wish to study at in September 2018 ? and do you have any previous study or qualifications ?.

Thanks

Louise
    Hi Louise

My course is adult nursing at keele university and i have GCSEs ,level 2&3 NVQclinical Heathsupport and an btec extended diploma .
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Francosi)
    Hi Louise

My course is adult nursing at keele university and i have GCSEs ,level 2&3 NVQclinical Heathsupport and an btec extended diploma .
    Hi Francosi,

Nursing courses are exception courses and attract full funding from Student Finance England you will also be classed as a home student if you meet the following criteria,

• Are an EU National
    • Have lived in the United Kingdom for five or more years prior to the start of their course
    • Will be living in the United Kingdom on the first day of the first academic year of their course
    • Be attending a course which attracts funding
    • They/they're spouse/civil partner/parent/step-parent is a Migrant Worker
    • They are the child of a Swiss National
    • They are the child of a Turkish Worker

The quickest and easy way to apply is online using this link http://bit.ly/PUrE0z

Thanks

Catherine

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.