Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I’m from Cork
    I’ve applied for Diagnostic Radiography in QMU only and still haven’t heard anything starting to panic now....
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by stokesy102)
    Hi I’m from Cork
    I’ve applied for Diagnostic Radiography in QMU only and still haven’t heard anything starting to panic now....
    Decisions often don't come out until March, and the final deadline is May.

No news may still be good news

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I’ve applied for Physiotherapy in QMU and still haven’t heard anything yet :/

ReputationRep:
    Just woke up this morning to an offer delighted I think there sending a lot of them out this week so honestly don’t panic It’s not worth it xx

ReputationRep:
    Very happy for you! Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stokesy102)
    Hi I’m from Cork
    hiya, im also from Cork and recieved an offer. nice to know i mightnt be the only Corkonian in the year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conoros321)
    hiya, im also from Cork and recieved an offer. nice to know i mightnt be the only Corkonian in the year
    No way!! Are you going for diagnostic radiography or are you just going to QMU !!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah 👍🏻 received a conditional offer a few days ago 🎉there’s meant to be loads of Irish studying there
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    i still haven't heard anything back for psychology agh i'm beginning to stress so if anyone is applying for the same hmu ahhaha

ReputationRep:
    heard nothing so far for physio (msc)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 19, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.