Turn on thread page Beta

WHY IS THE BRITISH SOCIETY BASED ON sex/ANXIETY AND LOW SELF ESTEEM watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alumna)
    you clearly live in a bubble if you notice diversity

and if you find nice people they are pretty rare
    Nah - I open my eyes. Most people are actually quite nice. But you need to take the time and effort to get to know them first. It is easy to look at a gang of drunk people and assume they are all hooligans. But they are probably more like us then unlike us.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByEeek)
    Nah - I open my eyes. Most people are actually quite nice. But you need to take the time and effort to get to know them first. It is easy to look at a gang of drunk people and assume they are all hooligans. But they are probably more like us then unlike us.

noone takes time to know anyone therefore it is a one sided task

not saying i do not know amazing people but i am talking about the ones who affect society

aint the nice ones

the 'hooligans' you going on about do not take time to know anyone

ReputationRep:
    noone takes time to know anyone therefore it is a one sided task

not saying i do not know amazing people but i am talking about the ones who affect society

aint the nice ones

the 'hooligans' you going on about do not take time to know anyone
    Indeed. But if you only focus on people who make lots of noise, you will conclude that most people are noisy when the reality is that the massive majority are quiet.

The prison population of this country is around 85,000. That is only 0.1% of the total population.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByEeek)
    Indeed. But if you only focus on people who make lots of noise, you will conclude that most people are noisy when the reality is that the massive majority are quiet.

The prison population of this country is around 85,000. That is only 0.1% of the total population.
    noone is talking about everyone making noise you clearly did not read the post correctly, a list is a setence that has 'or' not 'and' after each segment.
    Not sure why you are having an argument with yourself

the prison population share similar attributes to those on the streets anyway who don't get caught..

ReputationRep:
    YOU ARE WRONG: you have lacked the common sense needed

They did not disbelieve their religious and cultural values or their race..are you actually stupid

these days its cooler to be white-caramel complexion
    it is cool to be promiscious.. noone promoted this
    all religions an races believed in gender EQUALITY, that is conservative and religious in itself,

you are completly delusional
    :toofunny: wtf is the matter with you!

ReputationRep:
    lmao "you lack the common sense needed." Swear to everything I'm saying that to someone soon.

you know what Im following you for that and I barely follow anyone anywhere

ReputationRep:
    so vexed

ReputationRep:
    so vexed
    I know. Tell me wa gwan bruh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerry)
    go back to pakistan then if you don't like it
    tired of your type coming here and complaining about our way of life
    go back home then... oh i forgot, theres no free benefits back there
    ****ing swine
    british

ReputationRep:
    british
    british muslim?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 14, 2018
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.