Turn on thread page Beta
    • #1
    • Thread Starter

    I finished my university of sports and finance & Bank in Romania...can I make the masters degree here? I’m eligible for the masters or not?
    • Very Important Poster

    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I finished my university of sports and finance & Bank in Romania...can I make the masters degree here? I’m eligible for the masters or not?
    You can apply for a loan to help pay for the fees.


    You need to have lived in the EEA, ve an EU ciizen and also be living in the UK by 1 Sept on the year the course starts.

    Your nationality or residency status

    You can get the Postgraduate Master’s Loan if all of the following apply:

    • you’re a UK or EU national, or have ‘settled status’, so there are no restrictions on how long you can stay
    • you normally live in England, and didn’t move there just to study
    • you’ve been living in the UK, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man for 3 years before starting your course

    You may also be eligible if you’re an EU national and all the following apply:

    • you’re living in England on the first day of the first year of your course
    • you’ve normally lived in the European Economic Area or Switzerland for the past 3 years (this is also known as being ‘ordinarily resident’)
    • you’ll be studying at a university or college in England
The home of Results and Clearing


people online now


students helped last year

University open days

  1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.