Turn on thread page Beta

Will my senior year be hard or easy? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey, im currently in my junior year and i already did my toefl (109/120) and i am doing my sat in march (hopefully i do well). I will take 3 A level subjects (bio, chem, math (those are the only offered at my school)). I am not in any extracurricular clubs and the universities im planning to apply to dont need grade 12 grades. Will it be easier or harder than usual?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by nearlydone1)
    Hey, im currently in my junior year and i already did my toefl (109/120) and i am doing my sat in march (hopefully i do well). I will take 3 A level subjects (bio, chem, math (those are the only offered at my school)). I am not in any extracurricular clubs and the universities im planning to apply to dont need grade 12 grades. Will it be easier or harder than usual?
    Depends how much work you have done already and how hard/ smart you work. More you do then the easier it will be. start early amd get organised. Do past papers.

ReputationRep:
    it will be easy if you work hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Depends how much work you have done already and how hard/ smart you work. More you do then the easier it will be. start early amd get organised. Do past papers.
    I have already done everything extra I can. Im hoping that because i am spending alot of my jr year studying (weekends and even during school break) that i can have a bit of a break next year. thanks by the way

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alive97)
    it will be easy if you work hard.
    Im hoping on taking it a little easier next year (not as in let my marks plummet but just to have more free time). thanks by the way

ReputationRep:
    Im hoping on taking it a little easier next year (not as in let my marks plummet but just to have more free time). thanks by the way
    let me give you an advice someone gave during my senior year. make a timetable to organize your day. for example when I come home I have lunch then I study for two hours and do my assignments. then I take a tea break then I student for an hour revising what the teacher explained today so when you have an assignment for the new lesson you know what the lesson about all you have to do is do the assignment. and when it comes to the exam you find that you studies this before so it's easy.
    after this one hour you have the whole evening for having fun with friends.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • create my feed
  • edit my feed

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.