Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

I've got an interview at Southampton coming up in the next few weeks and will be travelling there from London on the interview day and returning the same evening.

As the coach journey is quite long, I was thinking of taking my laptop, interview notes, jacket etc but I am concerned about if there will be any place to keep all my belongings while I am having the interview done?

Can someone who has already had an interview advise me on this?

Thanks in advance
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Ak76)
    Hi guys,

I've got an interview at Southampton coming up in the next few weeks and will be travelling there from London on the interview day and returning the same evening.

As the coach journey is quite long, I was thinking of taking my laptop, interview notes, jacket etc but I am concerned about if there will be any place to keep all my belongings while I am having the interview done?

Can someone who has already had an interview advise me on this?

Thanks in advance
    Not specifically for Southamton, but where I interview candidates there is a briefing room and they put all their belongings in there. During the interview it is locked and everyone is allowed back in after the interviews. I am sure there will be a similar arragement in other medical schools - they surely would have expected people who have to come from further afield to have luggages and big bags. Don't worry about your stuff - just concentrate on preparing for the interview!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ecolier)
    Not specifically for Southamton, but where I interview candidates there is a briefing room and they put all their belongings in there. During the interview it is locked and everyone is allowed back in after the interviews. I am sure there will be a similar arragement in other medical schools - they surely would have expected people who have to come from further afield to have luggages and big bags. Don't worry about your stuff - just concentrate on preparing for the interview!
    Great thanks for your help! and yes definitly need to prepare for the interview

ReputationRep:
    Hey.. what do you guys bring to the interview? A portfolio? ID? Someone even mentioned id pictures.. ?! Pen and paper to write on, are u even allowed? Can girls have a small bag? What do you think?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.