Applications for English in Scotland? Watch

LIT-BOI
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
I've applied for English Literature at all Scottish Universities (Glasgow, Dundee, Edinburgh, Strathclyde and Aberdeen), and so far I've had no acceptances or rejections. Is this normal? I've heard that English Literature typically takes longer to select for, as it's such a big course, but I can't help feeling somewhat concerned. I got As (Drama and English) and 2 Bs (Biology and Chemistry) in my Scottish Highers. Anyone else having a similar experience? Thanks
alleycat393
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by LIT-BOI)
I've applied for English Literature at all Scottish Universities (Glasgow, Dundee, Edinburgh, Strathclyde and Aberdeen), and so far I've had no acceptances or rejections. Is this normal? I've heard that English Literature typically takes longer to select for, as it's such a big course, but I can't help feeling somewhat concerned. I got As (Drama and English) and 2 Bs (Biology and Chemistry) in my Scottish Highers. Anyone else having a similar experience? Thanks
They have till May to respond so there is still loads of time.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia (UEA)
    Could you inspire the next generation? Find out more about becoming a Secondary teacher with UEA… Postgraduate
    Thu, 18 Oct '18
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18
  • University of Sheffield
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 20 Oct '18

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (461)
91.83%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (41)
8.17%

Watched Threads