Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey, so I graduated University about 6 months ago and have been looking for a career since then. While I've been waiting I started doing Deliveroo.

I was definitely sceptical at first, if you read other stuff online it can paint a very murky picture of how legit the job actually is.
    But so far it's been the perfect part-time job.

Don't get me wrong THIS IS NOT A GOOD FULL TIME JOB. But is it worth doing Deliveroo if you want a flexible part time job? Yes.

When a lot of my friends found out how much I was making they all got involved and splitting the referral fee, we all made some quick easy cash.

When you use a referral code and complete your first 20 deliveries (easily done in two evenings or one day) you get a £50 bonus and the person who referred you gets £200.

If you're thinking about it but are unsure, I would definitely recommend at least doing the 20 deliveries just to try it out.
    I WILL PAY YOU TO USE MY REFERRAL CODE. £200 for me and £50 for you seems unfair if you're doing all the work. Use my code and i'll paypal you £75 of the £200 so we get £125 each.

So you would make £125 + £80 for the 20 deliveries + tips and Deliveroo bonuses which can easily add up to over £240 for a a days work, even less if you're quick.

Message me if you have any questions or are interested in getting my referral code.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.