Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    okay, so I'm doing this cell theory thing in call and I need to make a diagram, my grandma gave me seashells to use. I took them to school and she called my school, i picked up the phone and she said "what did you steal?" i said i didn't steal anything and that she gave me the seashells to use. she said well i thought you were going to use them in your room. i told her no and that she knew i had them for school she said well we'll talk more about this after school. and my grandpa cuased all of this... that mother f**king a**hole im so pissed off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Justiceswainer)
    okay, so I'm doing this cell theory thing in call and I need to make a diagram, my grandma gave me seashells to use. I took them to school and she called my school, i picked up the phone and she said "what did you steal?" i said i didn't steal anything and that she gave me the seashells to use. she said well i thought you were going to use them in your room. i told her no and that she knew i had them for school she said well we'll talk more about this after school. and my grandpa cuased all of this... that mother f**king a**hole im so pissed off

wth wow that is really confusing

ReputationRep:
    you need to be more respectful towards your elderly relatives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    but they arnt to me]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zarihhhx)
    wth wow that is really confusing
    it is really comfusing i bet im going to get "punished" for doing this.... what idiots they can be at times... thats putting it nicely

ReputationRep:
    but they arnt to me]
    (Original post by the bear)
    yeh just be grateful you still have grandparents

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ray_shadows)
    yeh just be grateful you still have grandparents
    i am grateful to my grandparents they arn't grateful to me

ReputationRep:
    that mother f**king a**hole im so pissed off

i am grateful to my grandparents they arn't grateful to me

yeh definitely

Well since its a family thing, just talk to them lol

So weird, my grandparents wouldn't give a sh*t if I took something of theirs.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    So it sounds like a misunderstanding at most.

Way to overreact there, though.

ReputationRep:
    I can't really talk because I understand you. My grandmas still alive and....we're not exactly friendly to each other. I ignore her and she nags at me. I guess you will never be able to understand until you are actually going through it. But anyway, good luck

ReputationRep:
    Ray_Shadows;76071620]yeh definitely[/QUOTE]

bruh... I was so pissed off... its kinda true, I go home and he quit smoking so he takes all his anger on me and not my brother because he loves him so much, Im younger and a girl so he doesn't understand me.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 21, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.