Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I’ve started my application but neither the course name or UCAS code are recognised for my chosen university even though I’m definitely entering it correctly?? Any ideas where I’m going wrong?? Thanks
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Which university? Is it definitely one that you apply to through UCAS?
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    Hi
    If it’s a 18/19 application then the university has most likely not updated the course management system (the system which syncs with student finance England) - you will still be able to apply by manually entering the details

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, It is for 2018/2019, perhaps I’m just too eager haha 😂
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by KerrieD)
    Hi I’ve started my application but neither the course name or UCAS code are recognised for my chosen university even though I’m definitely entering it correctly?? Any ideas where I’m going wrong?? Thanks
    Hi KerrieD,

The universities have to update the database we share with designated courses for 2018.

As the applications have just become available your university may still have to do that.

Have a chat with them, once they add the course you will be able to find it on the drop down menu on your application.

Regards Rona

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.