Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What do you do if you’re on holiday during results day (GCSE)? I know you can get your results emailed to you but how do you get your results to your chosen sixth form, do you email them your results?

Mind... I’ll be in a location that probably won’t have WiFi at the time. Is it necessary to give the results in on the day? Or can you give it in later??
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Am sure you can ask family members to collect them as long as you let the school now that this family member is going to collect ur results for u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joseph.C.)
    Am sure you can ask family members to collect them as long as you let the school now that this family member is going to collect ur results for u
    Btw if your family members collect it they could email your sixth form

ReputationRep:
    lmao, unfortunately none of my fam’s gonna be there. But I’ll ask my friend. Thanks tho

ReputationRep:
    apparently, if a friend brings ID and the school knows you've authorized them to collect it, they can, I'm not sure about enrollment though. maybe speak to your college/sixth form

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.