The Student Room Group

Help with A-Level costs

Hello, so I'm 20 years old and finishing a Level 3 Animal Management with Science course (BTEC) at college in a few months. I'm hoping to study Zoology at University in the future however to get onto that I need A-levels in Biology, Chemistry and preferably Physics. I have found a few online courses that would allow me to get the qualifications I need however it's quite expensive (just under £1000 for 3 A-Levels). I was just wondering, does anybody know whether I would be able to get any financial help? A loan or a grant or something? Any information would be appreciated! Thanks a million
Original post by Chloo13
Hello, so I'm 20 years old and finishing a Level 3 Animal Management with Science course (BTEC) at college in a few months. I'm hoping to study Zoology at University in the future however to get onto that I need A-levels in Biology, Chemistry and preferably Physics. I have found a few online courses that would allow me to get the qualifications I need however it's quite expensive (just under £1000 for 3 A-Levels). I was just wondering, does anybody know whether I would be able to get any financial help? A loan or a grant or something? Any information would be appreciated! Thanks a million

Hi Chloo13,

You may be entitled to an Advanced Learning Loan, we would advise that you contact them on 0300 100 0619.

Thanks

Catherine

Quick Reply