Turn on thread page Beta

I'd like your thoughts, advice, critics on my work watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I started this 'project' a few weeks ago, it is a fan fiction but more like a starting point in writing for me. I've always been told from teachers and people in general that I couldn't write and so I always ignored it and didn't even try to do it.

Lately though I got a good idea for a work and so I tried it out. That's why I need opinions, advice and critics. I want to know it I should continue or if my teachers were right all along.

To shortly explain the story that you’re going to read, the main idea is from a literature work by one of my favourite authors, that is Dante Alighieri, the work is the Divine Comedy. This work is really close to me and my life, it's so good so I decided to give it my go (changing some things) and apply my own perspective.

The original plot, in a few words is about the author himself going on a spiritual and material journey through Hell Purgatory and Paradise to find himself because he was lost, accompanied first by another famous poet called Virgil and then by Beatrice.

This general view is the same in my story although there are many differences. But you'll see.

Here it is:
    http://archiveofourown.org/works/13104834

I look forward to everyone's replies

xxx

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.