Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I will be a student from Wales attending university in England at 18 years of age. I will be living away from home, although my parents earn about £25,000 a year. However, I want to to a MEng degree straight off the bat, which wasn't on the list of degrees that make me eligible for any kind of support (http://www.studentfinancewales.co.uk..._1415_en_d.pdf). Is this true or have I gotten confused? Because I don't understand the Student Loans Company website to look at loans available. This means I can't get any financial help?

    I'm just so confused and worried at this point. Thanks in advance for any responses.
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.