Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, making MMU as my first choice and wondering about which accommodation would be the best....
    Has anyone advices ?
    Can I visit them by myself not during Uni Open Days ?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by laurentiusizzus)
    Hi everyone, making MMU as my first choice and wondering about which accommodation would be the best....
    Has anyone advices ?
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=3803643

Contact the uni if you want to arrange a visit outside of open days
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by laurentiusizzus)
    Has anyone advices ?
    Hi :hello:

Glad to hear you're making MMU your firm choice! :banana: I'm afraid it isn't possible to view our accommodation outside of our scheduled events I'm sorry if this is disappointing to hear.

You might be interested in booking a place on one of our Applicant Visit Days, where you'll have the opportunity to see student accommodation, meet academics and current students, attend a subject talk and see our facilities. Bookings are currently open here.

Detailed info on our accommodation can also be found here.

Give us a shout if you have any more questions!

Matt

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.