luna21
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
anyone got some example 9 mark/6mark questions for geog?? preferably to do with natural hazards but anything will be a great help ) desperately trying to revise for mocks next week...
pjr10th
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Assess the extent to which primary effects are more devestating than secondary effects for a named tropical storm.Evaluate the responses to a UK Weather Hazard you have studied.To what extent is wealth the most important factor in recovering from natural hazards.Assess the impact of deforestation.'We need to use rainforests more sustainably'Justify this statement.To what extent has development affected an extreme environment you have studied.Evaluate the challenges of development in hot/cold Environments.To what extent are human causes more important than physical causes in river flooding?Assess the impacts of a flood management scheme you have studied.'Tourism is beneficial to glacial environments.'To what extent is this statement true?Evaluate the challenges in a mega-city you have studied.Using an example you have studied, Evaluate a scheme used to improve squatter settlements.Evaluate the extent to which urban change has created opportunities in a UK urban area that you have studied.Assess the strategies used to reduce the development gap.Your friend Mohammed says 'LICs/NEEs benefit from TNCs'To what extent is he right?To what extent has international aid benefitted people in a LIC or NEE you have studied.Evaluate the strategies used to reduce regional differences in the UK.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you're planning on going to uni this year, would any of these financial reasons stop you?

Not being able to work now to save up for uni (92)
13.81%
Reduced household income due to coronavirus means I can't afford to go (56)
8.41%
Lack of part-time jobs to support me while I'm at uni (85)
12.76%
Lack of graduate job prospects when I finish uni (80)
12.01%
Other reasons are stopping me going (86)
12.91%
Nothing is stopping me going (267)
40.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed