Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sunshine774)
    I'm glad you agree! Are you currently studying S2?
    Yes
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    That's very varied! Yeah unfortunately (but I'm kinda glad it didn't snow actually I had to go in!) What's your favourite subject? Do you know what you want to take at A Level?
    maths
    I’m thinking of doing maths, fm, physics and maybe economics I’m not completely sure though
    Enjoy school tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    Sunday 4th March 2018
    So on Friday and Saturday I did no work at all but on Friday I did take the Deloitte Immersive Assessment! I found it pretty hard tbh, but I'm hoping it'll be fine If I don't get it, there's quite a few others I can apply to which I plan on doing soon, and I'm not really fussed as long as I find an internship for my gap year!

Today I managed to do 4 hours of revision I have a chem test on Tuesday, so I was revising for that my watching snaprevise videos, and going through the chemrevise and Dr Boes notes, and my textbook. Now I've understood it, I will do past paper questions tomorrow. I also did half of my chem homework and left the other piece cos I need to go through more notes before I can understand it properly! I'm glad the first sheet was quite easy! After that, I did econ revision and I watched EconPlusDal videos on Classical and Keynesian models of AD/AS which I found really interesting!

Tomorrow is my day off college I'm gonna do more chem revision, finish my hw and apply to the rest of the internships. I might also do some maths revision as I've got an integration test on Wednesday. And I must revise AS content my mocks are pretty soon!!

I'm gonna go to bed really early today (at 10 I normally go to bed at 1) cos I'm gonna wake up at 4am tomorrow! I plan on doing this every day from tomorrow. I've been waking up at 5 for the past few days, and it's really beneficial to me. You might think I'm crazy waking up at 4am but it'll give me a lot of 'me' time like meditating and writing in my journal etc, which is really important cos I really need to look after my mental health. Before I go to college, I'm going to do 2 hours of revision when I wake up at 4. On Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday I do 3 hours of revision so I'll do 2 in the morning, 30 mins at the end of the day in college before I go home, and then I'll only have to 30 mins when I get home. Doing this will give me time to enjoy my evenings, especially on Friday night without feeling guilty about not doing any work!

So I'll see how it goes tomorrow fingers crossed I do actually wake up at 4!

My inspirational quote for today is:
    "Adventure may hurt you, but monotony will kill you"- Unknown

I was gonna upload some snowy pics for a couple of days ago but it won't let me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toastiekid)
    maths
    I’m thinking of doing maths, fm, physics and maybe economics I’m not completely sure though
    Enjoy school tomorrow
    Yay I love maths Ooh nearly the same as me except I do chem not physics! I think you should do econ it's great I love it Do you have any idea what you want to do at uni (might help you choose?)

Thanks but I have a day off college tomorrow! Enjoy your day

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HateOCR)
    Yes
    What other subjects do you do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Water)
    That’s good that you’re finding S2 easy. Yeah Statistics in general is dull.
    Thanks for the rep! Did you have a good weekend?

ReputationRep:
    getting up that early is such a good idea, I'd try but I don't think I'd make it out of bed
    Enjoy the day off and good luck with your tests

ReputationRep:
    getting up that early is such a good idea, I'd try but I don't think I'd make it out of bed
    Enjoy the day off and good luck with your tests
    Thanks I just hope I manage to do it Thanks, it's really nice having Monday's off

ReputationRep:
    Yay I love maths Ooh nearly the same as me except I do chem not physics! I think you should do econ it's great I love it Do you have any idea what you want to do at uni (might help you choose?)

Thanks but I have a day off college tomorrow! Enjoy your day
    Whoops just spotted this after having responded to you above
    I don't think I could face chemistry...electrolysis:dontknow:
    What's economics actually about?
    And nope:giggle:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the rep! Did you have a good weekend?
    No problem. Yeah it was good, how was yours?

ReputationRep:
    What other subjects do you do?
    Biology, Chemistry and Maths.
    ) unfortunately one of my exam boards are on OCR

ReputationRep:
    Biology, Chemistry and Maths.
    ) unfortunately one of my exam boards are on OCR
    That must be intense! Well unfortunately two of my exam boards are OCR...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Black Water)
    No problem. Yeah it was good, how was yours?
    Yeah it was good but I miss the snow!

ReputationRep:
    Whoops just spotted this after having responded to you above
    I don't think I could face chemistry...electrolysis:dontknow:
    What's economics actually about?
    And nope:giggle:
    Chemistry isn't that bad! And I hated electrolysis at GCSE Economics is a lot of graphs, definitions, a few calculations and a lot of essay writing. At it's most basic level, it's about how efficiently to allocate resources in society due to scarcity It's really interesting as it's so relatable to everyday life! Lol don't worry in yr 10 i was completely set on studying medicine at uni How was school?

ReputationRep:
    That must be intense! Well unfortunately two of my exam boards are OCR...
    Ouch. Sorry to hear that

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry isn't that bad! And I hated electrolysis at GCSE Economics is a lot of graphs, definitions, a few calculations and a lot of essay writing. At it's most basic level, it's about how efficiently to allocate resources in society due to scarcity It's really interesting as it's so relatable to everyday life! Lol don't worry in yr 10 i was completely set on studying medicine at uni How was school?
    it feels pretty bad right now lmao...all those half equations and stuff happening at the anode and cathode drives me round the bend
    Doesn’t sound too bad? I’ll have a look at the spec of what I’d be doing before I decide
    School was fairly uneventful

ReputationRep:
    Ouch. Sorry to hear that
    It's fine! I think Edexcel are much better! Do you do OCR chem?

ReputationRep:
    it feels pretty bad right now lmao...all those half equations and stuff happening at the anode and cathode drives me round the bend
    Doesn’t sound too bad? I’ll have a look at the spec of what I’d be doing before I decide
    School was fairly uneventful
    Yeah definitely do that! I wish I'd done that even though I really enjoy all my subjects That's good! I actually miss school lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syed_Haque)
    If you no doctah, you no Asian.
    lmao this is pretty thru tho, most of my family studied around that area... but when I told my family I prefer Physics I got called a Geek lol

ReputationRep:
    It's fine! I think Edexcel are much better! Do you do OCR chem?
    Thankfully i do AQA for Chemistry. Only OCR biology.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.