Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Random question but doing my GCSES this year and was just wondering if there is any stationary or planners etc that are helpful for organisation, revision or planning?
    Thank you
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I just print out monthly revision time tables so I have an overall view of exams, studying and EC’s I have to fit in - it gives you a bit of perspective and is free! (I like it better than a diary or planner but you could do both).
    I love highlighters as well - my favourite are the mildliners. They are double tipped and you can buy all fifteen on amazon pretty cheaply. If you don’t like highlighting textbooks, you can get these highlighter strips from amazon as well that are sort of like thin page markers. They are translucent so you can see the writing underneath, and it’s just as good as a highlighter but you can remove them. I also found these post it rolls on amazon that are really cool! They are about a pound each and are basically like cello-tape rolls of post-its, they are sticky all over one side and you can cut them to any size you want! These are probably my favourite things - hope this helps!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K8e.H)
    I just print out monthly revision time tables so I have an overall view of exams, studying and EC’s I have to fit in - it gives you a bit of perspective and is free! (I like it better than a diary or planner but you could do both).
    I love highlighters as well - my favourite are the mildliners. They are double tipped and you can buy all fifteen on amazon pretty cheaply. If you don’t like highlighting textbooks, you can get these highlighter strips from amazon as well that are sort of like thin page markers. They are translucent so you can see the writing underneath, and it’s just as good as a highlighter but you can remove them. I also found these post it rolls on amazon that are really cool! They are about a pound each and are basically like cello-tape rolls of post-its, they are sticky all over one side and you can cut them to any size you want! These are probably my favourite things - hope this helps!
    Mildliners are so nice but they smudge soooo easily

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ihatelife2)
    Mildliners are so nice but they smudge soooo easily
    Yeah, I mainly use pencil with them or highlight printed notes. I went out looking for non smudge pens and I found that the inkjoy gel pens are okay, but they’re 0.7mm which is a bit thick for me! The mildliners are still worth it though, even if all you can do is rearrange them into rainbow order and look at how pretty they are

ReputationRep:
    *Stationery

ReputationRep:
    Thank you 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K8e.H)
    Yeah, I mainly use pencil with them or highlight printed notes. I went out looking for non smudge pens and I found that the inkjoy gel pens are okay, but they’re 0.7mm which is a bit thick for me! The mildliners are still worth it though, even if all you can do is rearrange them into rainbow order and look at how pretty they are
    0.7mm is wayyyy too thicc. Imma stick with my 0.38mm.
    Thanks for telling me though, might wait till they make an inkjoy pen with a smaller nib.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loulouclarke)
    Hi. Random question but doing my GCSES this year and was just wondering if there is any stationary or planners etc that are helpful for organisation, revision or planning?
    Thank you
    Hi!
    Here's some printables I found on tumblr a while back which were given through my drive you might be able to use:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...3M?usp=sharing
    (If the link doesn't work just let me know and I'm sorry!!)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much- it does work 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oaklasaurus)
    Hi!
    Here's some printables I found on tumblr a while back which were given through my drive you might be able to use:
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...3M?usp=sharing
    (If the link doesn't work just let me know and I'm sorry!!)
    can I use thease printables please

ReputationRep:
    For revision, there's multiple apps on the App Store (if you have a MacBook) to download mind mapping software - mind maps are excellent for revision! Or have a quick search on Google for mind mapping software. Alternatively, if you don't fancy doing mind maps on the computer, do them on paper instead with plenty of colour!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caymen)
    can I use thease printables please
    Of course!

ReputationRep:
    Of course!
    do u have any others

ReputationRep:
    do u have any others
    I'm afraid not, but if you search on Tumblr for "printables" you'll find a tonne of them!

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid not, but if you search on Tumblr for "printables" you'll find a tonne of them!
    ok can u do me a favour and link some please

ReputationRep:
    ok can u do me a favour and link some please
    I can't actually link you to them without going through tumblr anyway, it's really easy to get them, sorry

ReputationRep:
    I can't actually link you to them without going through tumblr anyway, it's really easy to get them, sorry
    can u tell me the names of the people who has printables please

ReputationRep:
    I use Pilot Frixion highlighters , Frixion gel pens and Pentel Energel Pens , and bought all of these via eBay from this seller : hokejist76, and the seller has different bundles and joblots to suit your needs to choose from. All his bundles come with mechanical pencils. Hope this helps !

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.