Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for student finance and my parents have done their part but when my mum filled her section in it didn't ask for her income
    Is this wrong?

ReputationRep:
    Bump bc it's really stressing me out
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by emmamariekitty)
    I've applied for student finance and my parents have done their part but when my mum filled her section in it didn't ask for her income
    Is this wrong?
    Hi Emma

When you complete your online application, we will ask you to provide an email address for your mum, we will then email your mum and advise her to complete her financial details online, has your mum received this email?

Thanks

Catherine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catherine SFE)
    Hi Emma

When you complete your online application, we will ask you to provide an email address for your mum, we will then email your mum and advise her to complete her financial details online, has your mum received this email?

Thanks

Catherine
    Yes she received the email, clicked on the link, created an account and filled in the form, but no where on the form did it ask for her income, however when my dad received the email, clicked on the link, created an account and filled in the form it asked him for his income. I hope it isn't messed up as its a pretty big thing to mess up
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by emmamariekitty)
    Yes she received the email, clicked on the link, created an account and filled in the form, but no where on the form did it ask for her income, however when my dad received the email, clicked on the link, created an account and filled in the form it asked him for his income. I hope it isn't messed up as its a pretty big thing to mess up
    Hi Emma,

It's possible that your mum may have created an account and then applied as a student instead of supporting an application.

Without accessing your or your mums account, I wouldn't be able to confirm this 100%. I'd recommend contacting us on Facebook or Twitter, someone there will be able to access the account and give you a definite answer and advice on what to do.

Kind regards,

John.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.