Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! In September I will start studying film production technology and I'm looking for some people to live with! I'm not really into parting so you don't have to worry about noise from me
    I'm pretty chill and I like podcasts (taz, mbmbam), video games and movies. I'm super cool with lgbt+ folks (I'm putting that upfront bc I know I am afraid that I might run into people that are not that cool)

I'm hoping to live not far away from uni with rent max 100/week including bills

ReputationRep:
    Hey!

Is there any reason you don't want to apply to the on campus halls? You get randomly placed with people, so it takes a lot of the stress out of getting accommodation, or finding people to live with. But if that's not your cup of tea, that's cool. There are other options. If you contact Stoke Property Shop and Nicholas Humphreys Stoke, they may have a few rentals that have an empty room.

Hope this helps!

- Gee

ReputationRep:
    hi! i'm not certain yet but one of my offers is at Staffordshire for film production technology as well!! I haven't thought too much about accommodation yet but i'm up for figuring it out if you're up for talking about it!

ReputationRep:
    Hope you've found a place! If not, let me know and I'll see if I can point you in the right direction!

- Gee

ReputationRep:
    heyy are you still looking for somewhere to live, have 1 space spare in a 5 bed house, can give you more details if you want?
    we are a uni house share, I am looking everywhere for people needing rooms atm so if you are interested would be great to get in contact.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 8, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.