Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've been applied for lots of different part time jobs.
    So basically i applied for a part time job in a local pet store i can get too by buses. I got a email friday from them saying i was shortlisted for a interview which will be taking place at x area and x date. (That area is a different area to where i applied for i can get there by 2 trains) i have to call them back.
    1. What time should i call them back tommorow?
    2. How hard is switching trains?
    3. What if your late because your trains have a problem e.g breakdowns, signal problems delays, cancels, train incident etc...
    • Community Assistant
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    CV Helper
    (Original post by L116)
    I've been applied for lots of different part time jobs.
    So basically i applied for a part time job in a local pet store i can get too by buses. I got a email friday from them saying i was shortlisted for a interview which will be taking place at x area and x date. (That area is a different area to where i applied for i can get there by 2 trains) i have to call them back.
    1. What time should i call them back tommorow?
    2. How hard is switching trains?
    3. What if your late because your trains have a problem e.g breakdowns, signal problems delays, cancels, train incident etc...
    Call them back any time between 9 am and 5pm, but calling early might imply you are more keen.

If you are organised and have a train app on your phone or can read signposts, it's easy to change train.

Plan your trip so that you aren't late. You can waste any spare time in the shops etc near the pet store. This sort of interview, if you miss it, you won't usually get a second chance.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.