Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I haven’t seen anyone say that they are living in Peak Court and since I don’t want to live alone I was wondering who else is living with me! I am in flat 2 on the second floor!? Who else will be living there!!?

ReputationRep:
    Join the facebook groups - University of Derby applicants 2018 and from there you'll be able to find a group chat of people staying in Peak

ReputationRep:
    Thank you I’ll have a look!

ReputationRep:
    When do you start?!

ReputationRep:
    September, are you living there too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caraigh (Cara))
    September, are you living there too?
    Hopefully! Or the new ones, that Agard court

ReputationRep:
    I hope you get the one you want! I like peak because of how close it is to the uni haha! Not sure where agard is?

ReputationRep:
    I hope you get the one you want! I like peak because of how close it is to the uni haha! Not sure where agard is?
    What are you going to study? Agard is literally across the road from the one friar gate square building!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by duke2908)
    What are you going to study? Agard is literally across the road from the one friar gate square building!
    I’m studying Special Educational Needs and Disabilities! What about you? And ohh right okay hopefully you get in!

ReputationRep:
    I’m studying Special Educational Needs and Disabilities! What about you? And ohh right okay hopefully you get in!
    Policing I’ll let you know where I get!

ReputationRep:
    Just to let you know I live in Peak Court at the minute and it is a 25 minute walk to the Keddleston Road Campus, so not the closest. If you have any queries just let me know!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 13, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.