Turn on thread page Beta

Edinburgh University of art vs Leeds college of art watch

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied to both of these unis and i got an offer from both, but i cannot make up my mind where i would see myself best, i havent been up in Edinburgh because i geniuenly have got zero time, but ive been to leeds and felt roomy there. Ive compared the living costs between Edinburgh and leeds and leeds acomodation is around 6k for halls and Edinburgh is 3k-5k which is significantly cheaper. However i also what a city where theres a broad nightlighlife like clubs not only pubs, but aldo culture, applying for art and being an art lover i love museums and galleries. I hear that Edinburgh is expensive whereas leeds is cheaper and i hear theres alot of snobs in Edinburgh. Overall i have no idea what to do! I need some guidence, im so very lost!
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Kristinaboyku)
    Ive applied to both of these unis and i got an offer from both, but i cannot make up my mind where i would see myself best, i havent been up in Edinburgh because i geniuenly have got zero time, but ive been to leeds and felt roomy there. Ive compared the living costs between Edinburgh and leeds and leeds acomodation is around 6k for halls and Edinburgh is 3k-5k which is significantly cheaper. However i also what a city where theres a broad nightlighlife like clubs not only pubs, but aldo culture, applying for art and being an art lover i love museums and galleries. I hear that Edinburgh is expensive whereas leeds is cheaper and i hear theres alot of snobs in Edinburgh. Overall i have no idea what to do! I need some guidence, im so very lost!
    You have until May to decide. Are you sure you don’t have time to spend a couple of days visiting the city you’re considering living in for four years?

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.