Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    I got a 0 in a assessment, and the task of this assessment is to make web pages.This assessment accounts for 40 percent of the total. Does that mean I have to take a Resit exam in summer?Or if the other 60% achieved good results, the total score is over 40, do not need to take a Resit examination?
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Offline

    22
    ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by Bryan2424)
    I got a 0 in a assessment, and the task of this assessment is to make web pages.This assessment accounts for 40 percent of the total. Does that mean I have to take a Resit exam in summer?Or if the other 60% achieved good results, the total score is over 40, do not need to take a Resit examination?
    It may depend on your university's policy, but to my knowledge I think if you pass the module, you don't have to resit anything. I may be wrong though.
    Offline

    21
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bryan2424)
    I got a 0 in a assessment, and the task of this assessment is to make web pages.This assessment accounts for 40 percent of the total. Does that mean I have to take a Resit exam in summer?Or if the other 60% achieved good results, the total score is over 40, do not need to take a Resit examination?
    It will depend on the department (and specific modules) policy, speak to the module leader, they are the ones who will know the answer

    some will require you to just get 40 overall (in this case you wouldnt need to resit it if you got 40 overall) and some will require you to pass each assessed component of the module (in this case you would need to resit it, no matter what you got in the other part)
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    Ťhanks lot for your answer!
 
 
 
The home of Results and Clearing

2,754

people online now

1,567,000

students helped last year

University open days

  1. SAE Institute
    Animation, Audio, Film, Games, Music, Business, Web Further education
    Thu, 16 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.