Turn on thread page Beta

The Manchester United Thread XXII watch

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Lel that 2 Chelsea supporters were in the top 5 most posts for the previous thread, with one of them being 2nd. Obsessed much?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasidb)
    Lel that 2 Chelsea supporters were in the top 5 most posts for the previous thread, with one of them being 2nd. Obsessed much?
    Half of your posts in the Man Utd thread mention Chelsea. At least we talk about United.

Obsessed.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Math12345)
    What happened to the guys arm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.G.)
    Half of your posts in the Man Utd thread mention Chelsea. At least we talk about United.

Obsessed.
    You got stats to back that up, bro?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasidb)
    You got stats to back that up, bro?
    You wrote an essay about Chelsea fans when you drew to Leicester. You love to hate Chelsea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    What happened to the guys arm?

ReputationRep:
    In

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Math12345)
    Oh ****.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by S.G.)
    You wrote an essay about Chelsea fans when you drew to Leicester. You love to hate Chelsea.
    I mean you really can't blame him for hating Chelsea

ReputationRep:
    Come on Basel...

ReputationRep:
    Well done. Only three tsr threads behind the infamous trollworthy :arsenal: (whose thread 25 is 18 months old)

ReputationRep:
    Dembele basically showing the world what Pogba is supposed to be doing for us.

Ngl it's kinda depressing to be a United fan rn
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by trapking)
    Dembele basically showing the world what Pogba is supposed to be doing for us.

Ngl it's kinda depressing to be a United fan rn
    I'm really not looking forward to the next 3-4 months of this season tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SCIENCE :D)
    I'm really not looking forward to the next 3-4 months of this season tbh.
    How did we even get beat by Basel and then City go make mince meat of them by half time 3-0

I just pray Mourinho will be able to get this right because a lot United fans patience with him is running thinner by the day.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    How did we even get beat by Basel and then City go make mince meat of them by half time 3-0

I just pray Mourinho will be able to get this right because a lot United fans patience with him is running thinner by the day.
    Just need to get top 4 and try and win the FA cup. Watching city looking good on all 4 fronts is killing me though tbh, I think I will stop watching football if they win the Champions league

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SCIENCE :D)
    Just need to get top 4 and try and win the FA cup. Watching city looking good on all 4 fronts is killing me though tbh, I think I will stop watching football if they win the Champions league
    I think every rival fan will be sick in the stomach if that happens especially United fans.

Mourinho's head will be called for :lol:

ReputationRep:

Maybe people are just noticing what I said would happen.

End of the day though even though you're playing crap your team is too good not to finish top 3. Also he gets away with stuff because the team have been under-performing in general. It's a bit like the Real Madrid situation when he got there.

ReputationRep:
    Mourinho is slowly turning into a Wenger. Going to enjoy watching his meltdowns as his tactical choices have become more and more dogmatic.

Opposition managers have him figured out now. Apart from Wenger.

ReputationRep:
    I think every rival fan will be sick in the stomach if that happens especially United fans.

Mourinho's head will be called for :lol:
    Scenes when we win the quadruple.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 20, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.