The Manchester United Thread XXII Watch

Louis.
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
He's so mad.

Wouldn't 1-2 be around him this evening.
bj27
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Louis.)
He's so mad.

Wouldn't 1-2 be around him this evening.
That would imply that United actually can win big games away from home.
SirAlexFerguson
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Renaissance-Man
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Jimmy Seville)
smh all these african football experts
Put some respek on my continent you absolute peasant.
Rk2k14
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by trapking)
Rk2k14 what you sayin now?

I wish Lukaku scored that bicycle kick as well easily today's MOTM.

That pace and power at the end as well. He's only gonna get better >>>>>>

Also Morata dives more than Neymar ffs :rofl:
That fraud continuing to stat pad against **** teams.

My number 9 was too busy eating the grass>>>
Renaissance-Man
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Rk2k14)
That fraud continuing to stat pad against **** teams. NotMyNumber9.
:laugh:
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
What we saying about Pogba? Spinning the French Mo Farah yet again.

Thought he was still looked a bit short of confidence but grew in the 2nd half. My no.6.
Renaissance-Man
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I thought Pogba looked really lost in the first half but that's understandable as Mou explained it in his post match press conference. The team was told to play a new kind of formation that we haven't played in before all season so that explains why we looked a bit lost/poor first half.

Second half Mou changed the formation and we looked much more solid and in control. Pogba was much better second half but one thing that disgusts me about Pogba is if you look at Sanchez, Lingard and Lukaku their working their socks off pressing, fighting for every ball but Pogba was literally strolling and walking around...

At one point towards the end when we were defending the result there was a throw in and Pogba didn't even compete for the ball just watched it happen....he needs to understand what this shirt means. I have to say even though I've doubted Lingard as a first teamer he shows he has the passion it honestly made me so happy and proud to see him fight for every ball and move around being a nuisance and he deserves his goal. Post match Lukaku actually said he told Lingard that everytime he gets the ball on the wing get in the box and i will find you...

Nice to know they are practising and communicating.
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
bj27
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by SirAlexFerguson)
Does your chicken need seasoning?
Lúcio
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by qasidb)
This was the first game this season we've won from a losing position right?
First time Chelsea have dropped points from a winning position too... 👀
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Renaissance-Man
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Lúcio)
First time Chelsea have dropped points from a winning position too... 👀
United and Chelsea were the only teams this season (in the PL) that when they take the lead they end up winning the game.

Not only did we ruin Chelsea's party today but we came from behind to win the game for the first time this season. We are also apparently on the same points tally as Fergie's best season at United thus far....

#MourinhoDoingWondersHere
Louis.
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Good to see Matic put in good performance. Thought he, Lukaku and Pogba were our standout players.
bj27
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
United and Chelsea were the only teams this season (in the PL) that when they take the lead they end up winning the game.

Not only did we ruin Chelsea's party today but we came from behind to win the game for the first time this season. We are also apparently on the same points tally as Fergie's best season at United thus far....

#MourinhoDoingWondersHere
Nope you're not. Even if you win every game you're 1 point short of that(you got 90 points in 08/09)
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Jimmy Seville)
Morata still hasn't proved anything against a top 4 side.

Attachment 727454

Refs are **** for a league that invests so much money in everything else. You lot were better in the second half but that helps when the ref doesn't book your enforcer until the 84th minute despite the 5/6 fouls he made in the first half.
Moratas butt and shoulder are offside
That Bearded Man
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
First good game as well by Smalling and Lindelof? Delighted to see Lindelof playing (look at Sanchez at Spurs) and now Bailly is back
That Bearded Man
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I thought Pogba looked really lost in the first half but that's understandable as Mou explained it in his post match press conference. The team was told to play a new kind of formation that we haven't played in before all season so that explains why we looked a bit lost/poor first half.

Second half Mou changed the formation and we looked much more solid and in control. Pogba was much better second half but one thing that disgusts me about Pogba is if you look at Sanchez, Lingard and Lukaku their working their socks off pressing, fighting for every ball but Pogba was literally strolling and walking around...

At one point towards the end when we were defending the result there was a throw in and Pogba didn't even compete for the ball just watched it happen....he needs to understand what this shirt means. I have to say even though I've doubted Lingard as a first teamer he shows he has the passion it honestly made me so happy and proud to see him fight for every ball and move around being a nuisance and he deserves his goal. Post match Lukaku actually said he told Lingard that everytime he gets the ball on the wing get in the box and i will find you...

Nice to know they are practising and communicating.
Jesse is our new supersub - the new Chicharito
Jimmy Seville
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by That Bearded Man)
Moratas butt and shoulder are offside
Learn the offside rule and use your eyes/common sense.
Fizzel
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Thought he went under the radar a bit but Martial was a positive yesterday. First of all Jose started him, on the left, in a massive game. Not his most offensive performance but no doubt he had an eye on fulfilling the defensive duties Jose will have required. Did well to put Sanchez in for what should have been a better quality shot, and got his assist for Lukaku's goal. Although the goal was a bit scrappy I though for a player who at times has risked settling too much in that left wing role of the 4-2-3-1, just like Arsenal and Watford being the games springing to mind he can play well infield as more of a forward.

I really prefer the 4-3-3 and I think it benefits nearly all the players in our team. Although I still do think the 4-2-3-1 has its place especially when we're playing Mata.

Must say as likeable as they are after all these years, our fullback situation is dire. They have never been able to defend properly as converted wingers but even offensively, nothing compared to what Spurs or City are getting out of theirs.
Rk2k14
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Lindelof with another solid performance. Gonna need his passing against Liverpool.

With Bailly back hopefully them two can get a run together.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (151)
18.11%
No (508)
60.91%
Not really bothered about them (175)
20.98%

Watched Threads