Turn on thread page Beta

The Manchester United Thread XXII watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    You do know I wasn't being serious when I said you can't post in this thread if Chelsea lose? S.G.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    You do know I wasn't being serious when I said you can't post in this thread if Chelsea lose? S.G.
    I know, but I have nothing to add to the discussion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Hi. Welcome to the 22nd edition of The Manchester United Thread, the home of slow build-up play, countless dabbing and shite haircuts. We may be struggling right now, but we have the saviour...

Spoiler:
    Show

So... where do you all live?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Anon7654)
    Manchester, born and raised.

Your point???

ReputationRep:
    Is this your king?

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/969891644710547456

ReputationRep:
    Pogba has his number. Nothing new.

ReputationRep:
    In London obviously, duhhh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    In London obviously, duhhh
    Tbf at least it's England. Was expecting kenya tbh

ReputationRep:
    Black Panther reference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasidb)
    Black Panther reference?
    Surprised racists like you would watch it.

ReputationRep:
    When are you playing Swansea, their manager sounds like yours but happier and less moany

ReputationRep:
    bammy jastard 27

Which ideology do you prefer.

Black power of Malcolm X

Or

Black equality of Martin Luther King

ReputationRep:
    bammy jastard 27

Which ideology do you prefer.

Black power of Malcolm X

Or

Black equality of Martin Luther King
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Black equality is what every black person should be looking for overall. Otherwise its just a bit militant which is basically being as bad as the oppressors. Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind and that jazz.

I think both are important, in order to have black equality there needs to be a sense of empowerment within the black community, not in the sense that we are better than the white man(nobody is better than anybody), but in the sense that we are not the lowest of the low like the media portray us to be so we actually can build ourselves up.

In all honesty I think classism and the lack of social mobility is the more important issue to solve(not to say that racism isn't a big issue or that there isn't racism between the rich either, Kanye will attest to that), a black person with money has way more opportunity than a white person who's broke, there's no two ways about it. That grenfell tower had people of all races there, if any of them could buy a house or afford to live in better property they would have and those people wouldn't be dead right now, that's not down to race, that's down to class e.g.

I'm quite central on this though, because you aren't going to get anything done singing kumbayah and doing peaceful protests for a nice weekend in london during the summer either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Black equality is what every black person should be looking for overall. Otherwise its just a bit militant which is basically being as bad as the oppressors. Eye for an eye makes the whole world blind and that jazz.

I think both are important, in order to have black equality there needs to be a sense of empowerment within the black community, not in the sense that we are better than the white man(nobody is better than anybody), but in the sense that we are not the lowest of the low like the media portray us to be so we actually can build ourselves up.

In all honesty I think classism and the lack of social mobility is the more important issue to solve(not to say that racism isn't a big issue or that there isn't racism between the rich either, Kanye will attest to that), a black person with money has way more opportunity than a white person who's broke, there's no two ways about it. That grenfell tower had people of all races there, if any of them could buy a house or afford to live in better property they would have and those people wouldn't be dead right now, that's not down to race, that's down to class e.g.

I'm quite central on this though, because you aren't going to get anything done singing kumbayah and doing peaceful protests for a nice weekend in london during the summer either.
    Magneto is Malcolm and Prof X is MLK

Magneto is meant to be the villain, interesting.

ReputationRep:
    Wakanda
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    When bammy jastard 27 hears pundits questioning Mourinho

Name:  4CFD8EF5-309B-48D1-9018-DC662731D27F.jpeg
Views: 9
Size:  245.6 KB

ReputationRep:
    Magneto is Malcolm and Prof X is MLK

Magneto is meant to be the villain, interesting.
    In a nutshell yes.

ReputationRep:
    Magneto was moving like Hitler.

Relax.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Magneto was moving like Hitler.

Relax.
    He did it in the name of self defence though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    He did it in the name of self defence though.

Magneto felt mutants deserved to be at the top because they were superior.

Mutants= Aryan race.

Stay woke.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 26, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.