The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This is the winning mentality we have been so desperately lacking!

#GGMU
How flukey can you get 😂

Palace brought it on themselves but man you did not deserve that. Guess that’s why you’re in 2nd though - you can play like this and still win the match so fair play.

Ultimately doesn’t matter in the top 4 battle since you aren’t gonna fall out. However since you’re back above us, you can play for a draw at the weekend instead of actually trying to play football 🙄
Reply 582
****ing hate football. **** overrated sport only worth watching every other season.
@S.G. and @bammy jastard 27 are well mad.
Players won that game by themselves out of sheer will power in the last half an hour.

I am sick of watching us play so badly and still win, it was nice at first, then it was fine, now it just seems like an excuse for Mourinho to not do his actual job and come up with a tactical system that gets the best from our players.
Same **** against Chelsea. Poor in 1st half but we did much better in the 2nd.

Jose needs to fix the Sanchez-Pogba issue because it isn't helping anyone.

Also, I love De Gea.
Original post by trapking

@lucio.is.btchboy is also mad
Reply 587
Original post by trapking

I'm mad because Mourinho doesn't do this for us anymore :frown:
Can't believe no one is talking about Pogba's assist for the winner. On a ****ing plate.
Original post by S.G.
****ing hate football. **** overrated sport only worth watching every other season.

People be continuing to doubt Mourinho but you cannot deny he has brought a winning mentality to this team.

Incredible stuff.
Original post by Louis.
Can't believe no one is talking about Pogba's assist for the winner. On a ****ing plate.

What a ****ing assist it was
We deserved that.

Their second goal should have been pulled back by the ref as well.
Original post by Dirtybit
What a ****ing assist it was

All about the angles. He's seeing things no one else can. Light years ahead. Different ****ing ballgame man.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
I'm mad because Mourinho doesn't do this for us anymore :frown:

#InJoseWeTrust.

Enjoy Tuchel :colondollar: :lol:
Man Utd have turned into Arsenal from a year or so ago, papering over cracks. Do any of you seriously think you will win the league in the next two years?

Even our youth products take shtis on you. Foden, Mafeo, Zinchenko.
Original post by mojojojo101
Players won that game by themselves out of sheer will power in the last half an hour.

I am sick of watching us play so badly and still win, it was nice at first, then it was fine, now it just seems like an excuse for Mourinho to not do his actual job and come up with a tactical system that gets the best from our players.

So if we lose it's Mourinho's fault but if we win then Mourinho has nothing to do with it?
Original post by mojojojo101

now this comment is just stupidity.

You're better than this..
Original post by qasidb
So if we lose it's Mourinho's fault but if we win then Mourinho has nothing to do with it?

It's not Mou that made DDG pull off that stunning save or made Matic score a flukey screamer.
Original post by James.Carnell
Man Utd have turned into Arsenal from a year or so ago, papering over cracks. Do any of you seriously think you will win the league in the next two years?

Even our youth products take shtis on you. Foden, Mafeo, Zinchenko.

Your opinion is no longer valid.
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Your opinion is no longer valid.

Going to take my best photos at Old Trafford when we lift the trophy up and Sir Bobby starts crying.

Latest