Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James.Carnell)
    It's not Mou that made DDG pull off that stunning save or made Matic score a flukey screamer.
    It's also not Mourinho that made Townsend score from a heavily deflected shot or made van Aanholt score from a quickly taken free kick where the defence switched off. What's your point?

ReputationRep:
    It's not Mou that made DDG pull off that stunning save or made Matic score a flukey screamer.
    This season we have fought so many times to save games, these are the foundations for a strong winning team. We don't give up.

Just seen Mou's interview and he was fuming at the defending just as much as we all are. The defending was poor AF but Jose substitutions were top top notch, they changed the WHOLE game.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Going to take my best photos at Old Trafford when we lift the trophy up and Sir Bobby starts crying.
    I don't know what you are on about, but please don;t take the p*ss out of Sir Bobby man is the definition of a legend.

Something you City will never have, you need to have class to be a legend, your oil money can't buy you legends.

You really are a pathetic individual aren't you.

ReputationRep:
    Jose's never coming from 2 goals down in the PL stat was in my mind, but I guess it had to end sometime.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by trapking)
    This season we have fought so many times to save games, these are the foundations for a strong winning team. We don't give up.

Just seen Mou's interview and he was fuming at the defending just as much as we all are. The defending was poor AF but Jose substitutions were top top notch, they changed the WHOLE game.
    I thought Rashford look good when he came on, really opened up the game and pinned them back on that side.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SCIENCE :D)
    I thought Rashford look good when he came on, really opened up the game and pinned them back on that side.
    I was frustrated by some of the decisions he made though. Like when he decided to take that shot on goal from a freekick when we were 2-1 down...should have put the ball in the box.

Sanchez lost the ball so many times....just saw a stat something like 40 times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Jose's never coming from 2 goals down in the PL stat was in my mind, but I guess it had to end sometime.
    We also never have lost away to Crystal Palace. Take your pick.

ReputationRep:
    now this comment is just stupidity.

You're better than this..
    Yeh, poorly worded as I am frustrated.

Watching Man Utd just makes me miserable, which feels even worse considering I still quite enjoy watching other teams and leagues.

ReputationRep:
    I'd disagree. I'd say Mourinho's coaching has made DDG an even better player than he was under Van Gaal. Matic that's just what he does, but that's another reason why Jose kept him on instead of McTominay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    I remember one time at Madrid he was 2 goals down in the first half and did the same thing. He just made 3 substitutions at half time and they won 3-2. José is great at doing those gamechanging subs. I miss the old José.

ReputationRep:
    Looool

bammy jastard 27 is doubting himself now.

Inject it into my veins!!!

ReputationRep:
    Fullbacks are desperately needed.

Apparently we're interested on Odriozola. Getting plaudits in Spain.

Not sure what the Shaw situation is but Jose cant be ****ing about. Alex Sandro?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Fullbacks are desperately needed.

Apparently we're interested on Odriozola. Getting plaudits in Spain.

Not sure what the Shaw situation is but Jose cant be ****ing about. Alex Sandro?
    Alex Sandro or Ghoulam and Sidibe/Muenier.

PLS. We need fullbacks can't deal with Young and Valencia their so frustrating and mistake prone.

ReputationRep:
    Alex Sandro or Ghoulam and Sidibe/Muenier.

PLS. We need fullbacks can't deal with Young and Valencia their so frustrating and mistake prone.
    Disagree, Valencia has been nothing short of solid the past couple of seasons. Young has been consistent as well although I can understand why you'd want an upgrade on him. If they were so bad Mourinho would have binned them or banished them from the first team like he rightly did with Darmian and Blind.

They're playing well which is why Luke Shaw isn't in the team. If Luke Shaw shows some more determination to stay in the lineup he'll displace Ashley Young.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Disagree, Valencia has been nothing short of solid the past couple of seasons. Young has been consistent as well although I can understand why you'd want an upgrade on him. If they were so bad Mourinho would have binned them or banished them from the first team like he rightly did with Darmian and Blind.
    Valencia is Mr Reliable and plays with his heart on his sleeve but he offers nothing going forward.

Amount of times attacks slow down because of him failing to beat a man or put in a good ball is very frustrating. Wingers don't offer width and when your fullbacks are poor offensively it becomes a problem.

Can understand Jose going for Young because he sees him as more defensively responsible but that certainly hasn't been the case. Shaw's hardly put a foot wrong when he plays and is way better offensively.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    He takes soooooo long to put the god damn ball in the box and by the time he does it the defence is already back. Just cross it first time rather than stopping and starting every 5 seconds ffs...

Young is absolute AIDS @ LB don't even get me started on him. He was SO out of position today SO many times. Think the only reason he starts over Shaw is because he does a bit more offensively than Shaw but he's still suspect defensively because he's not a defender.

New fullbacks and 1 midfielder. We need proper width.

ReputationRep:
    Also peak on Benteke. Started to celebrate his header but forgot who was in goal.

Pay him whatever he wants.

ReputationRep:
    You guys are actually so lucky De Gea has no ambition. Call me salty all you want but you know it’s true. At least Hazard and co have been winning real trophies in between these minor consequences of our transfer policy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.G.)
    You guys are actually so lucky De Gea has no ambition.
    No ambition? Tell that to your board mate.

ReputationRep:
    No ambition? Tell that to your board mate.
    Quick bite before my edit lol.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 20, 2018
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.