Turn on thread page Beta

The Manchester United Thread XXII watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    You guys didn't believe me as well. Mourinho is a better manager than Pep.
    You can drop the act brother, there’s no need.

ReputationRep:
    First half was great. Very happy about Rashford's brace. He's been getting a lot of unfair and harsh criticism recently so it's nice that he was able shut those haters up.
    Second half sucked. Great goal by Bailly though. World class finish.

At the end of the day, all that matters is that we got the 3 points and that we've sent all those Liverpool fans, ABUs and pro-Liverpool pundits (Souness seemed well pissed, lel) back to their caves.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    Don't forget RK and Louis!
    Explain yourself little boy.

ReputationRep:
    As you said Louis - you have to "earn" tags

About Rashford not being clinical

ReputationRep:
    Rashford is only clinical against the top 6. Scores every 3 shots against them.

Otherwise it’s 1 in 10.

ReputationRep:
    Martial is the most clinical finisher in the team.

Facts.

ReputationRep:
    As you said Louis - you have to "earn" tags

About Rashford not being clinical
    Have I upset you in a past life?

I like him and think he has a lot of potential, but he's not clinical.

ReputationRep:
    We'll beat Sevilla and we will get Juventus in the QF.

Mou vs Allegri. Lets get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    You can drop the act brother, there’s no need.
    I've always thought pep was a bald fraud who is just spending money all over the place (he spent £100M on fullbacks in one transfer window ffs). Opinion hasn't changed. José can do it with and without money as he's shown already.

ReputationRep:
    I think we'll get Liverpool in the next round - definitely two of the English teams will play each other

ReputationRep:
    I think we'll get Liverpool in the next round - definitely two of the English teams will play each other
    Imagine thinking you’re already through.

That arrogance is almost impressive...

ReputationRep:
    Saw this tweet thread and though some people might find it interesting. Gives some insight into Jose's methods and some comparison to LVG's methods.

https://twitter.com/FBWoB/status/972600930603618304

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lúcio)
    Imagine thinking you’re already through.

That arrogance is almost impressive...
    Aye, realised that as I typed. You've my permission to re-tag if they knock us out.

ReputationRep:
    Aye, realised that as I typed. You've my permission to re-tag if they knock us out.
    Nah you’ll get though tbh; you just need to win at home.

Don’t think I’d have any licence to mock you considering you just embarrassed us in front of everybody

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qasidb)
    First half was great. Very happy about Rashford's brace. He's been getting a lot of unfair and harsh criticism recently so it's nice that he was able shut those haters up.
    Second half sucked. Great goal by Bailly though. World class finish.

At the end of the day, all that matters is that we got the 3 points and that we've sent all those Liverpool fans, ABUs and pro-Liverpool pundits (Souness seemed well pissed, lel) back to their caves.
    Yeah honestly the people hating on Rashford are just fickle fans. He's young and playing out of position so what do you expect? Him to produce world class performances game after game.
    Souness was funny seeing him be salty.

Liverpool didn't even score a single goal with their 'best attack in the league.' At least they win the salt trophy. They're not as AIDS as Spurs though.

ReputationRep:
    Good sign when players rotated in are playing well

ReputationRep:

"Mourinho in a rift with Pogba" - yeah right. Media is full of **** can't believe some united fans actually believed that lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trapking)

"Mourinho in a rift with Pogba" - yeah right. Media is full of **** can't believe some united fans actually believed that lol
    Fairly sure Pogba could have been in a permanent vegatative state and still the first question the media would ask would be was he trying to engineer a move around from OT

ReputationRep:
    nothing better than beating liverpool when everybody was stating against it. but utd fans knew we could beat em.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by saud ibrahim)
    nothing better than beating liverpool when everybody was stating against it. but utd fans knew we could beat em.
    And he says that two days after the match....
    Goes to show that you are capable of beating a team who are not Newcastle but well done

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 27, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.