Turn on thread page Beta

The Manchester United Thread XXII watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    I just hope we dont do the usual and sit back after 1-0. Go for kill so we don't have a repeat of that Celta match.

Would also like to see us vs Real. Probably get smacked but Jose out of all people will be up for it and it'd be just like him to get one over his ex-clubs.

Or Barca and watch Messi run rings around us at OT.
    I'd prefer we knock City out
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    So basically Liverpool line up with Fella in for McTominay.

Pogba, Martial and Mata are some nice bench options.

ReputationRep:
    Not a good idea to have 2 people in midfield who aren't very good passers against Sevilla.

No Lindelof is disappointing. Not like they have an aerial threat.

ReputationRep:
    Excellent team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rk2k14)
    Not a good idea to have 2 people in midfield who aren't very good passers against Sevilla.

No Lindelof is disappointing. Not like they have an aerial threat.
    Matic is a pretty good passer of the ball. He's not that much of a attacking passer but we're playing with 4 forwards, so I would think his main job will be the pass before the pass, Carrick style. We've got three aggressive dribblers behind Lukaku for transition. Sanchez is the one who needs to have a good game.

ReputationRep:
    Looks like Man City will win the Premier League by beating Manchester United. The first time Manchester United fans will see a Premier League title won with Mancunians in the crowd.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KingHarold)
    Looks like Man City will win the Premier League by beating Manchester United. The first time Manchester United fans will see a Premier League title won with Mancunians in the crowd.
    Imagine thinking City have any fans.

ReputationRep:
    That pass from Baily was absolutely dreadful...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Imagine thinking City have any fans.
    True, don't know any City fans from London.

ReputationRep:
    Lots of people saying Sevilla are rubbish but theu keep getting in promising positions because of our incompetent defending and lazy passing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    Frank de boer has no right to criticise the mighty mourinho. He won 2 CLs with 2 of the weakest teams to win it in recent years. The same way neville was chatting **** about klopp and klopp put him in his place.

I'm all for opinions but I don't think I'll take tactical advice on one of inters worst managers and a guy who lost 7 games in a row criticising him. Especially as de boer is giving pretty damning criticism of mourinho.

2011 was actually ridiculous. You'll get your 2-0 win anyway.

Also lol at Liverpool fans complaining about uniteds style of play when benitez was their manager ffs.
    De Boer was a fantastic player (better than Mourinho ever was) and most players under Mourinho are/were better players than Mourinho - does that he shouldn't have become a manager by your logic?

De Boer obviously has a tactical brain from his playing days and he won plenty of games and trophies as manager of Ajax.

Oh wait.. football only exists in England :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bammy jastard 27)
    True, don't know any City fans from London.
    Ironically, one of the biggest City fans I know irl gets the train up from London to watch them play. He's an old school Maine Road second division fan.

ReputationRep:
    why are we playing so ****?

ReputationRep:
    The longer this game goes on like this the pressure from the fans is going to ramp up and up.

Sanchez been our worst attacker again...

ReputationRep:
    Game Over

ReputationRep:
    We are out. We deserve this we have been so **** today.

R.I.P

ReputationRep:
    For **** sake...
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    It's been coming. **** sake.

ReputationRep:
    Completely deserved from Sevilla.

You have been embarrassing tonight...

ReputationRep:
    José the genius will find a way through.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 27, 2018
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.