The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mourinho is a disgrace for his approach.

This was as bad as Conte vs City.
Wow that's just humiliation. Another 300 million to get past Sevilla next year? :wink:
We were awful...no desire to win, no intensity. Sevilla weren't even that good, we lost this ourselves.

Pogba was dreadful again and I still don't see why we bought Sanchez either...
Sanchez leaves Arsenal and still goes out in the Round of 16 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Absolutely disgraceful, one of the worst performances I've ever seen by us. Sanchez and Pogba absolutely abysmal. Looked like we didnt give a ****
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Hazard28
I just don't get why you refused to actually play until the last 10 minutes of the game? You are the better team and you play like that...

It's simple, they were arrogant.

Mourinho and the players thought they were so much better than Sevilla that they could win whenever they liked. Poetic that it was a Montella change who won this game with a great change with 15mins to spare.

BT Sport saying this is an unsurrising result / performance. Is it though? We've played like that, in spells, all year.
Original post by Lúcio
It’s all well and good being ultra defensive against a team like Liverpool because of our quality and the way we play on the counter, but Sevilla are absolutely nothing special and you made them look so superior over the two legs.

Sevilla didn’t win this tie...you lost it yourselves.
Awful.

Not like United were going to win the CL anyways. Maximum would have been quarter finals tbh.

Can focus on the Fa cup now.
Original post by mojojojo101
People going on like they are FC Baku... they are a very good side and the arrogance that assumed we would smash them at Old Trafford. is what lost us this tie...

Well yh they are a decent team but come on, you made them look better than they are, especially at Old Trafford.
(edited 6 years ago)
I remember when many said that United got the better deal in the Sanchez trade. :biggrin:

He's genuinely been useless all season, and when some Arsenal fans stated that they were brushed off as bitter/jealous.

As for Paul Pogdashian, say no more.
Feel sorry for Rashford, Bailly and Lukaku. No one else turned up.
Original post by Math12345
Not like United were going to win the CL anyways. Maximum would have been quarter finals tbh.

You could say the same about Liverpool - if you know you aren’t gonna win it, why not be more adventurous?

Mourinho was painfully defensive in that tie against a significantly inferior team. Sevilla aren’t terrible but they aren’t exactly a side you should be scared of facing over two legs in the CL R16.

If you’re wanting to compete with City, you need to be keeping up with them. They’ve embarrassed us all in the PL and they’re showcasing yet again why they’re superior now in the CL.
Reply 851
Oh no!
Original post by samir12
Well yh they are a decent team but come on, you made them look better than they are.

We Did, completely agree.

Should have shown them the respect they deserve and not assumed we would destroy them at Old Trafford. Could and should have at least attempted to win in Sevilla.

Original post by Math12345

If we lose against Brighton then Man City win the title at Old Trafford the week after it will probably the most infuriating run of games in the post Fergie era.
Original post by S.G.
Oh no!

See you in the PL mate you're getting ****ed by Barca :colondollar:

xxxxx
Justice for football tbh.

No team deserves to win a game with United's mindset.
Mourinho Masterclass :congrats:
Original post by AR_95
lol I remember when RK said Sanchez left Arsenal to join a top club

haha

@Rk2k14 pls respond.
Reply 857
Original post by trapking
See you in the PL mate you're getting ****ed by Barca :colondollar:

xxxxx

De Boer has got in Mourinho’s head.
Reply 858
Original post by Four Queue
I remember when many said that United got the better deal in the Sanchez trade. :biggrin:

He's genuinely been useless all season, and when some Arsenal fans stated that they were brushed off as bitter/jealous.

As for Paul Pogdashian, say no more.

This. Sanchez is incredibly overrated.

Finally the fraud I saw at Barcelona is coming back.
Original post by S.G.
Oh no!

South Park reference.
Out coached by Montella. Bloody hell :lol:

Latest