Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Honestly, what's the best size? watch

Announcements

Everyone says size doesn't matter and yet girls still get called out on being too skinny or too fat. To those who date women, I'd really like to know your honest opinion and if you seriously have hard limits on the size of girl you date. I'm a size 12, I'm a 34D and I've got a big ass but no way a toned sleek bikini body as pizza and popcorn are just too good to resist.
    I constantly feel **** compared to all my friends who are sizes 4,6 and 8 and need to hear whether I really am being judged on my size
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    Some people will judge you and other people couldn't care less.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I doubt a best size exists, it is a completely subjective thing. I know guys who like a variety of body types. I have heard before a couple of friends discuss how extra meat in a girl makes sex more interesting because they can grab onto something... never really heard any guy friends say they would like a fit girl. I have no hard limits, just looking for general attraction and chemistry. Some guys do have hard limits, but usually because they are embarrassed to have a preference that differs from the norm... So maybe don´t go by what you hear but by what you see.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The best size is a healthy weight that you can easily maintain without putting unnecessary stress on other interests you may have. If your hobby is going to the gym, great, get gym fit. If you hobby is chilling out and watching movies with pizza and popcorn, great, just don't go OTT and try to maintain a balanced diet elsewhere.

There's no right or wrong with body size/shape, everyone is built different. Just try to maintain a healthy weight.
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=js-2cqqY1K8

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind really as long as they're not dangerously skinny (malnourished) or obese. However, I find that people who lack motivation to change their current situation aren't as attractive as those who have motivation and at least try to achieve their goals. If your love of pizza and popcorn is getting in the way of your happiness then you need to do something about it instead of letting it cause yourself to feel down when you compare yourself to your friends. Being attractive/comfortable with your body is not easy and you need to make sacrifices.
    TL;DR - I don't think most guys mind as long as you're not obese but a lack of motivation to achieve happiness isn't an admirable trait in people.
    • Community Assistant
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Study Helper
    *appropriate response*
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDSK91mUNLU

@OP As long as you aren't dangerously over or underweight, you're good. If you want to lose weight and be toned, good on you. If you don't, good on you. Don't feel pressured to look a certain way. Love and own who you are

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.