Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My history teacher told me that it has become extremely hard to get a 7 in History, particularly because of Paper 2. Can anyone verify OR , if you've gotten a 7, can you share your wisdom and tips PLEASE i'm panicking
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by legallyblind)
    My history teacher told me that it has become extremely hard to get a 7 in History, particularly because of Paper 2. Can anyone verify OR , if you've gotten a 7, can you share your wisdom and tips PLEASE i'm panicking
    Do they make available past papers and mark schemes? If so look at them. It must be possible so you simply have to understand what you have to do, what they look for and then provide it. What your teacher is saying is not that its impossible, but fewer candidates trul understand how o score highly by giving them what they want. It is just History.

Distinguishing marks include well written arguments and better quality use of evidence, identification of issues, analysis and original evaluation. You cna also do additional reading and bring in other views.

Talk to your teacher and ask them where you fall short and what aditional things you need in your answers to improve them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 13, 2018
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.