Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have got offers from King's college London, Exeter, Queen Mary, Leeds and Southampton for International Relations. Which university should i choose according to academics and college life especially as an International Student?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moschino101)
    I have got offers from King's college London, Exeter, Queen Mary, Leeds and Southampton for International Relations. Which university should i choose according to academics and college life especially as an International Student?
    You've done well to get an offer from KCL for IR. I've seen two people on TSR apply there but get rejected and offered History instead. If you want to study in London then I would suggest KCL over QMUL.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks a lot for the compliment as well as your answer. X

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.