Turn on thread page Beta

How long to hear back after sending further evidence to Coventry uni watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, hoping someone can help me. I've been offered a conditional place on foundation year at Coventry uni, they requested that I sent evidence of my certificates to them. Which I have, but it's been over a week without even acknowledgement of receiving them, is this normal? or should I send a follow up email to confirm they have received them?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Patience is a virtue.

ReputationRep:
    I had similar with my chosen uni, they asked for my academic summary from previous studies and my marriage certificate, I email it over and Waited a week without hearing a thing not even an acknowledgement.. I emailed them again to check they had received and they asked me to re-send! So I would double check if you don’t hear anything soon, I received my unconditional offer about an hour later!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharleneH87)
    I had similar with my chosen uni, they asked for my academic summary from previous studies and my marriage certificate, I email it over and Waited a week without hearing a thing not even an acknowledgement.. I emailed them again to check they had received and they asked me to re-send! So I would double check if you don’t hear anything soon, I received my unconditional offer about an hour later!
    thank you very much for this I will check tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matureyeahright)
    thank you very much for this I will check tomorrow
    just to update you, they didn't have my certificates. Apparently the file was too large for their servers. Had to send 9 separate emails

ReputationRep:
    Ah so your all sorted now? Sometimes it does pay to be persistent lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CharleneH87)
    Ah so your all sorted now? Sometimes it does pay to be persistent lol!
    Yeah I rang them and spoke to them I'm to expect a email saying they've received them next week and it could b up till end of March before they update UCAS. thank you for your help or I wouldn't of known for a long time.

ReputationRep:
    Ah that’s great, hopefully they don’t keep you waiting too long! Good luck

Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.