Turn on thread page Beta

How to make a teacher chooses you as the best student? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi.😊
    In my school, the teachers choose the best student for each subject in each year group. The subject that I’m trying to be the best at is hard to find questions to ask in classes and the teacher doesn’t ask us questions so there’s no opportunities for me to answer questions in class. When there’re tests, the questions are normally multiple choice questions or questions that just ask for answer or with very little explanation. Most people usually get all the questions correct. So I can’t try to make the teacher thinks that I’m the best when doing tests.

Can you think of any ways to make the teacher thinks that I’m better than other people in the class. Thank you!

(Original post by Unny)
    Hi.😊
    In my school, the teachers choose the best student for each subject in each year group. The subject that I’m trying to be the best at is hard to find questions to ask in classes and the teacher doesn’t ask us questions so there’s no opportunities for me to answer questions in class. When there’re tests, the questions are normally multiple choice questions or questions that just ask for answer or with very little explanation. Most people usually get all the questions correct. So I can’t try to make the teacher thinks that I’m the best when doing tests.

Can you think of any ways to make the teacher thinks that I’m better than other people in the class. Thank you!
    Have you tried actually being better?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Become the best student by getting better grades.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    Have you tried actually being better?
    (Original post by UWS)
    Become the best student by getting better grades.
    Thank you for your responses
    I paid attention in class and revised a lot for the tests, and got almost 100% for the tests. But the tests were quite easy, and lots of people got almost 100% like me.

(Original post by Unny)
    Thank you for your responses
    I paid attention in class and revised a lot for the tests, and got almost 100% for the tests. But the tests were quite easy, and lots of people got almost 100% like me.
    So you're doing well. That's all that matters. Do you really need the teacher to choose you as the best? Will you live ten years longer or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tootles)
    So you're doing well. That's all that matters. Do you really need the teacher to choose you as the best? Will you live ten years longer or something?
    In my school, you will get a prize for being chosen, and I think that will help me with entering sixth form college and university.

(Original post by Unny)
    In my school, you will get a prize for being chosen, and I think that will help me with entering sixth form college and university.

Learning is more important than winning prizes, you know that, right?

Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.