Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

Haven’t seen many threads on the History Edexcel A Level so I set this one up. What papers are you doing? I am doing In search of the American Dream, South Africa: a rainbow nation and The British Empire.

ReputationRep:
    I've moved this into the History forum for you

ReputationRep:
    Hiya! I'm doing Germany 1918-89 and Italy 1911-45 (the fascism, nationalism and dictatorship module) plus the British Experience of Warfare. What's your coursework on? Mines the interpretations on the outbreak of WW1 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LilyP31)
    Hi all,

Haven’t seen many threads on the History Edexcel A Level so I set this one up. What papers are you doing? I am doing In search of the American Dream, South Africa: a rainbow nation and The British Empire.
    Hi ,

I'm doing the same papers as you , however its so hard to find revision notes for these topics , if you do find any revision notes online please post them , as it would help a lot thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hii, I’m doing American Dream, South Africa and Poverty & Public Health in Britain, does anyone know where I can find last years papers for these?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyTeaParties)
    Hiya! I'm doing Germany 1918-89 and Italy 1911-45 (the fascism, nationalism and dictatorship module) plus the British Experience of Warfare. What's your coursework on? Mines the interpretations on the outbreak of WW1 😊
    Mine is on the origins of WWI

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wanderlustxx)
    Hii, I’m doing American Dream, South Africa and Poverty & Public Health in Britain, does anyone know where I can find last years papers for these?
    I think only teachers can access them. The exam board don’t allow students to access them via their website because they are usually used for mock papers .

ReputationRep:
    How does everyone feel about the exam questions for this exam board?

ReputationRep:
    I’m doing America boom & bust, Britain transformed & the British Empire. Does anyone know what the empire paper looks like as I can’t find any specimen or example papers online (:

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing the Tudors, Luther and Civil Rights in the USA

Our coursework is on the origins of the Cold War

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rosieelms)
    I’m doing America boom & bust, Britain transformed & the British Empire. Does anyone know what the empire paper looks like as I can’t find any specimen or example papers online (:
    The sample papers are here...
    https://qualifications.pearson.com/c...1446914373.pdf

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

im doing the same as you also, how are you finding it?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I’m doing Germany (1918-1989) as my breadth topic, Italy (1918-1945) as the depth topic and British Empire which includes navy and trade as long term questions. My coursework was causes of WW1 😷 - glad that’s over!

ReputationRep:
    Same Hahahah British experience oh god does my headache 😂😂

ReputationRep:
    If anyway has British warfare notes I will name my first Son after you if you send them to me.

ReputationRep:
    I do Italy 1911-45, Germany 1918-89, and Tudor rebellions + government my school gave two coursework options, one being the origin of the Holocaust and the other the causes of the Pilgrimage of Grace (a Tudor rebellion). If anyone needs help with these things feel free to ask, I like to think I'm pretty good at the subject.

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently doing Germany and West Germany 1918-89 and Spain 1930-78 as part of the Nationalism, Dictatorship and Democracy in 20th Century Europe module for now in my first year of A-Levels.

I've found very useful resources here on TSR on the Germany topic, but nothing on Spain - which is due to the popularity of Italy.

I feel as though my school is one of the only ones who does Spain 1930-78? And I can't seem to fnd any resources - not even study guides!

If anyone did it previously or is currently doing it let me know and we can swap resources!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bgafanl)
    I'm currently doing Germany and West Germany 1918-89 and Spain 1930-78 as part of the Nationalism, Dictatorship and Democracy in 20th Century Europe module for now in my first year of A-Levels.

I've found very useful resources here on TSR on the Germany topic, but nothing on Spain - which is due to the popularity of Italy.

I feel as though my school is one of the only ones who does Spain 1930-78? And I can't seem to fnd any resources - not even study guides!

If anyone did it previously or is currently doing it let me know and we can swap resources!
    Study guides aren't really that necessary for A-Level imo - your textbook should be pretty detailed?

ReputationRep:
    I am doing British experience of warfare, India, and America

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,

I am doing USSR 1917-91, China 1949-76 and Tudor Government and Rebellion.

My class really do not like breadth

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.