Turn on thread page Beta

is this considered rape? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know what type of question should I ask but I just go with that. I was 13 that time. I was laying on the bed reading in ebooks when I noticed that my cousin was behind me. I let it be then I realized he's spooning me. He's penis was at my butt. I didn't know what to do then. But since we were just lying on the bed I let it be thinking nothing will happen. That position happen again about 4 or 5? I can't remember but it did happen again. Then one of vacation my family and some cousins of mine went to a hotel to relax. I was sleeping on the bed and when I wake up I realized he's on my back again but since he's not that close I let it be. When I noticed that he's finger was touching my butt. Like again I didn't know what to do. And since my brother and other cousins were in there I thought nothing would happen. Before I realized it he's hands were in my shorts. I slowly move and pretended that I was just waking up. Then one time we were in my room watching a movie. My brother was there too and two cousins one girl and he's the boy. Since I didn't really like watching movie and I'm kinda sleepy I just read on my phone. Then I noticed that he's hands were again in my butt. Then again before I knew it he's finger was inside me.( I will be honest I was also curious how will it feel and thinking that I'm still a virgin cause it's just a finger I let it be. Not knowing how wrong it was.) It happened again. I just told to myself that there's nothing to worry its just a finger and I would still be a virgin and I just shouldn't let it happen again. But on another vacation I was 15 it happened again. I lay beside him that time. The reason why I'm still laying beside him is because I don't want him to think that I was aware of what he was doing. So I just acted as if nothing happened. We were watching some kdrama. And since the bed I was in was higher than he's on again I never thought it would happen again. My mom was also in there too. Like the first time I told myself it was nothing. My mom was an ofw worker so I grew up with just my brother and father. Maybe it's because I was never close to someone like my mom that no one told me how important virginity is. And on january this year still 15 turning 16. I realized how important virginity is. I realized that doesn't mean I wasn't penetrated means that I'm still a virgin. How bad what happened. And now I really regret it. For not fighting back. For letting it happen again. I hated how naive I was. Now I don't know what to do. It really hurts I already cried a lot about this when I realized how bad it was and I couldn't tell anyone about it. I even considered killing my self because I think I'm not worth it. I feel like a slut. I don't know if this is self pitying or what but it's really what I'm feeling right now. I really like reading book it's the reason why I'm going through with my life. But since I realized how bad what Happened everytime I'm reading a book I always remember what happened and ending up just crying. I just don't know what to do. Please give me some advice...

ReputationRep:
    You really should have said something, and because you didn't he probably thought you liked it (so he did it again).

Maybe see a therapist to help you get over it, but if anything like this happens again, at least you will know what to do.

Also just remember that it could've been much worse, just try to forget about it, and be strong!

(Original post by Rin4337)
    I don't really know what type of question should I ask but I just go with that. I was 13 that time. I was laying on the bed reading in ebooks when I noticed that my cousin was behind me. I let it be then I realized he's spooning me. He's penis was at my butt. I didn't know what to do then. But since we were just lying on the bed I let it be thinking nothing will happen. That position happen again about 4 or 5? I can't remember but it did happen again. Then one of vacation my family and some cousins of mine went to a hotel to relax. I was sleeping on the bed and when I wake up I realized he's on my back again but since he's not that close I let it be. When I noticed that he's finger was touching my butt. Like again I didn't know what to do. And since my brother and other cousins were in there I thought nothing would happen. Before I realized it he's hands were in my shorts. I slowly move and pretended that I was just waking up. Then one time we were in my room watching a movie. My brother was there too and two cousins one girl and he's the boy. Since I didn't really like watching movie and I'm kinda sleepy I just read on my phone. Then I noticed that he's hands were again in my butt. Then again before I knew it he's finger was inside me.( I will be honest I was also curious how will it feel and thinking that I'm still a virgin cause it's just a finger I let it be. Not knowing how wrong it was.) It happened again. I just told to myself that there's nothing to worry its just a finger and I would still be a virgin and I just shouldn't let it happen again. But on another vacation I was 15 it happened again. I lay beside him that time. The reason why I'm still laying beside him is because I don't want him to think that I was aware of what he was doing. So I just acted as if nothing happened. We were watching some kdrama. And since the bed I was in was higher than he's on again I never thought it would happen again. My mom was also in there too. Like the first time I told myself it was nothing. My mom was an ofw worker so I grew up with just my brother and father. Maybe it's because I was never close to someone like my mom that no one told me how important virginity is. And on january this year still 15 turning 16. I realized how important virginity is. I realized that doesn't mean I wasn't penetrated means that I'm still a virgin. How bad what happened. And now I really regret it. For not fighting back. For letting it happen again. I hated how naive I was. Now I don't know what to do. It really hurts I already cried a lot about this when I realized how bad it was and I couldn't tell anyone about it. I even considered killing my self because I think I'm not worth it. I feel like a slut. I don't know if this is self pitying or what but it's really what I'm feeling right now. I really like reading book it's the reason why I'm going through with my life. But since I realized how bad what Happened everytime I'm reading a book I always remember what happened and ending up just crying. I just don't know what to do. Please give me some advice...

Jeez that so horrible what happened to you, you need to tell your parents or your family, were your brother and cousins really fine watching him do that to you?

To answer your question yes,this is a police matter, it’s rape, how old is he? because you are considered a minor at the time (15 and below).

If you are unsure I really insist on you calling child line it won’t come up on your phone bill but what happened to u really is quite serious and should never have happened again and shouldnt happen again.❤️❤️ Hope this helps x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rin4337)

it's not rape it's sexual assault by penetration as no penis penetrated you

ReputationRep:
    Id say sexual assault
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ANM775)
    it's not rape it's sexual assault by penetration as no penis penetrated you
    Exactly this.

ReputationRep:
    Well it sounds like you never asked him to stop. So it would be sexual abuse if he's significantly older than you are. But I wouldn't say it's sexual abuse if you're the same age as you didn't say to stop and even admit you wanted to see how it felt. It's certainly not rape as you didn't have sex. But don't beat yourself up about it, you're not a slut and no one will ever even know what happened unless you want to tell them. If it's really upsetting you you should see a therapist/.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Jeez that so horrible what happened to you, you need to tell your parents or your family, were your brother and cousins really fine watching him do that to you?

To answer your question yes,this is a police matter, it’s rape, how old is he? because you are considered a minor at the time (15 and below).

If you are unsure I really insist on you calling child line it won’t come up on your phone bill but what happened to u really is quite serious and should never have happened again and shouldnt happen again.❤️❤️ Hope this helps x
    Edit:Ive just reread what u said u said it was at your butt he didn’t actually penetrate u with his genetalia, it’s absolutely sexual assault but I’m not sure about rape, also there may not be much evidence to hold up your allegation unfortunately, if this went to court but your cousins were witnesses...?

ReputationRep:
    Anything that isn't consented is wrong behaviour from their part. Im sorry you've been through this. You shouldn't suffer in silence. It's good that you've got it off your chest on here. I do think you should talk someone like your mom. Now your getting older your realising what was happening wasn't right, so id suggest you talk to someone, a close friend maybe ? Do you still see the person that was doing it? They need to no that its wrong. Not acceptable behaviour. At all. I hope your ok x

ReputationRep:

Edit:Ive just reread what u said u said it was at your butt he didn’t actually penetrate u with his genetalia, it’s absolutely sexual assault but I’m not sure about rape, also there may not be much evidence to hold up your allegation unfortunately, if this went to court but your cousins were witnesses...?
    My cousins were on the room when that happened but they didn't know about it because they were watching the film and that cousin of mine is just laying on the bed as if nothings going on. I on the other hand didn't know what to do. I didn't want to just tell them what's happening and will cause a war on our family. I can't really remember he's age but I think he's 3 years older than me. I really don't know what to do and since I moved to japan 4 years ago I don't have much friends that I can talk about it and even if I do it's kinda hard since I'm still learning japanese. I don't know if I should tell my mom because she hates it when people are weak. She always tells me that I shouldn't cry over this and that. And since she weren't with me my whole childhood life I didn't actually know how to approach her about my problems. And there's this vivid scene playing on my mind it's my father kind of thrusting he's penis on me? In that scene I think I was a pre school that time. I don't know if it's just a dream or what but I've been wondering about it when I was in gr. 2or3? And now I'm not even sure if my hymen is still intact or what. But since I can't remember my vigina hurts so I guess it's still intact. I just think it was a dream since there's nothing awkward going on with my father and me. But honestly I would prefer it to be just me having some kind of wet dreams about her dad than it really happened. but I still don't trust him about it. I don't really have someone I can tell this things so thank you for reading this and giving me some advice. Like what I said I feel like a slut and I don't even know if someone would still love me. I was kinda scared reading the replies. I was expecting that you all will blame me for not fighting about it and I just find the courage to read it now and it helps me a lot. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    What the ****... this **** ain't right it's literally incest.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.