Turn on thread page Beta

becoming friends with a CRUSH watch

Announcements

I had a huge crush on a guy who is diligent and I consider him as good looking. My friends agree and we all think he is one of those 'Nice guys'. However, I don't see myself classed as physically attractive and as an Asian, who doesn't even wear makeup could be a bit insecure.

Anyway, we don't text but he notices who I am. Our chat are always short because we don't really share our friendship circle. We walk to the lecture hall together sometimes but conversations would only be 10mins. I would like to get to know him better.

Yesterday, when he came to talk to me he said 'why do you looked so scared?'. I wonder if he knows how I was head over heels about him. Friends told me it's not easy to become friends with somebody when you have inflicted feelings.

Ahh, people. Do you guys have any advice? University will be finished very soon and I really would like to know him better! Help. ( Even advice on how to move on will be useful)

Ask him out for a cup of coffee or ask if you want to revise with him.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.