Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have received an offer for studying at IE and I am waiting for my offer at ESSEC. I know a lot about IE and how good it is and the reputation it has. However, I am still not sure in which uni I would study. Does anyone know anything about ESSEC? or can give their opinion

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I’m currently a first year student in ESSEC’s Global BBA program. I understand that picking the right university is a long and difficult process. Aside from ESSEC’s Global BBA program being the #1 Business Bachelor in France, I chose to attend this school because of its quality in courses and faculty, and having the added bonus of an active international community; at ESSEC, you will meet people from all four corners of the world. Something else I really like about ESSEC’s BBA program is that it allows you to graduate knowing four different languages, and offers you the opportunity to study, and intern, abroad. As a first year student, you’ll have 20-25 hours of class per week, during which you’ll learn the fundamentals of all aspects of business (micro/macroeconomics, marketing, accounting, law, and many more).

The campus life at ESSEC is very exhilarating. There are always things going on on campus. Whether it is related to sports, social events, or clubs. For instance, our sports club once rented a bungee jumping crane. They put it in the parking lot and allowed students to go bungee jumping for free! ESSEC also has a lot of sports teams, such as but not limited to rowing, basketball, soccer, and boxing. There are always games going on in our gymnasium. Additionally, ESSEC’s clubs are constantly organizing events. For example, last December, we had a winter fair during which clubs sold food and goods in order to raise money for humanitarian organizations.

I hope I was able to help you with your decision-making. Don’t hesitate to send me another message if you have any other questions concerning ESSEC and its Global BBA program.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.