Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Me and my boyfriend of two years got back together after three month breakup. In which we still spoke during it. It was suppose to be a fresh start after everything we’ve been through and the hurt that’s happened in the last relationship. For about a week we was making improvements on our communication being healthy and our arguments being healthy. It’s been about 2 weeks and I feel like it’s going back to how it was. We would swear at each other during the arguments. He would call me a d I c k h e d and a b I t c h when he’s super angry. I’m not going to take this. Sometimes I would call him a ******** also which is wrong. 2 wrongs don’t make a right. I know.

Could I have advice on what to do?
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    It sounds like you're going back to square one. Things will only end in disaster if you don't take measures to fix your arguments. What do you argue about?
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 13, 2018
How are you feeling about your exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.