Turn on thread page Beta

Ryan Mason forced to retire watch

• TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Such a shame for the lad after his horrific injury for Hull last year http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43045432

ReputationRep:
    Really sad but no doubt he's grateful for his health since it could've been so much worse.

ReputationRep:
    Sad news. Always one of our own.

ReputationRep:
    Very sad. I was at the game this happened, the knock could be heard around the stadium, dreadful incident.

ReputationRep:
    Sad news and I hope he can coach or contribute to football in some other way. I also hope that the club give the fans an opportunity to say thank you to him.

ReputationRep:
    Saw the picture of his injury after he had his surgery, was pretty damn awful. Hopefully he gets a good role and can stay around the sport.

ReputationRep:
    Respect to Petr Cech, he reached out to Mason and offered him incredible support throughout this time, meeting up with him and supporting him in his recovery. Hopefully, Mason will be able to work in coaching or most likely, as a pundit
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Very sad news indeed. Hope he stays in football and gets a role in coaching or something related.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Really gutted; I remember signing him on fm and he was an absolute stud. Always sad to see a relatively young player heading into their prime having to retire early.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.